Madison, WI VADER IS COMING! VADER IS COMING!

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by ToxicNed, Mar 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Hey guys, just thought I'd give you a heads up. Minnesota has gotten Vader and we are next on the list. So, we will need to get together to take some pictures of the Dark Lord of the Sith.

They have included a camera, and we are to take two pictures with that camera. We were also asked to take additional pictures and get them to the Boston Rebels, the ones sponsoring the tour. Does anyone have a digital camera?

I'll let you all know when Vader arrives, and we will have to get together within the 2 week time period that we're slated to have him.
  2. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    awesome! count me in!

Forcebewitya!
  3. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    If no one has a digital camera, you can also either scan pictures and send them via email or mail me hard copies. Whatever works for you works for me. :)

Could someone let me know how many pictures are left on the disposable camera that will come with Vader? Thanks, and have fun! :D
  4. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Can do.

And scan pictures? That's too much work! :p
  5. starwarschick14 Jedi Master

star 4
    Hehe, don't worry, I'll scan them if you don't want to...just something else to help me procrastinate in the wonderful classes of a chemistry major. :D
  6. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan

star 4
  7. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    OMG! I JUST GOT A BOX FULL OF VADER!
  8. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    So, when shall we get together to do this? WE MUST START PLANNING, PEOPLE!

I forget, when's Rick getting back from Florida?
  9. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Yes, I'd love to go. Although, I must say I don't know a whole lot about this, care to fill me in?

Forcebewitya!
  10. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I won't fill you in.... [link=http://boards.theforce.net/FanForce_Communications/b10021/8860803/?109]But this link will![/link]

Any further questions, feel free to ask and I shall answer to the best of my ability.
  11. Rick_Sith Jedi Master

star 3
    Looks like I got back just in time.

I'm going to be gone again this weekend (13th & 14th), but I'll be free next weekend (20th & 21st).

Also, I have a digital camera!!! Imagine that!

Where were we going to take the pictures at? The Terrace? Around the University? At a brewpub? How about some ideas, folks?
  12. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    The Terrace would be good, as would the Capitol. I'm trying to think of any other areas that'd be good...

Also, I may stop off at my parents this weekend and see if I can borrow their camera. No one else has said if they had a digital camera, so I might as well see if I can borrow theirs.
  13. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Dude, that is such an awesome idea sounds like a lot of fun as well, I don't have a digital camera, but I will definitly come. When exactly are we planning on doing this then?

Forcebewitya!
  14. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Also, I have a digital camera!!! Imagine that!

God, I'm blind. I totally missed that. Sounds like I don't need to get the camera now. Yay!

I'm available this Sunday in the afternoon, or next Saturday in the morning and early afternoon.
  15. Rick_Sith Jedi Master

star 3
    Saturday morning sounds good to me.

Name the place and time, and I'll be there, Jon.
    I figure where and when is up to you since you have Vader.

See ya soon!

16. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Yeah, since no one posted for Sunday, Saturday is our only choice right now. ;)

I'm thinking that maybe we could meet somewhere beforehand, then carpool to make things easier. I have no problem meeting out at East Towne, then going where ever to get the pictures taken.

As for when, I'd like to have this done by early afternoon due to plans I'd already made. So if we could meet by 10 or 11 and toss around ideas for where to get the picture taken, that'd rock.

As for places, I'd like to try to get some by The Terrace, the state capitol, maybe Capitol Brewery in Middleton, and by Camp Randall.
  17. Rick_Sith Jedi Master

star 3
    OK, how about at The East Towne Mall Food Court Saturday March 20th between 9:30am and 10:00am.
    We usually meet right across from where they are putting in the new Starbucks/Book Store.

Places to go for pics:

Minona Terrace by the lake
    Capital Building in the square
    Camp Randall (which isn't far from the Kohl Center)
    Capital Brewery in Middleton

I don't know of any other places that would be a "standout" for Madison.

I don't mind taking the pictures. I would like to be in the pictures that get taken with the camera that comes with Vader though.

Maybe if people have costumes (Brent), they could wear them for the pictures. Unfortunately, I don't have a costume, but I don't mind it too much.

Post if you can or can't make it at the times above.
    And be quick about it!!!
  18. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Can't make saturday morning, I'm not a morning person
    but if the others can do it go ahead and do it with out me.
    No need for me to hold everyone up
  19. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Hey guys, sorry about not posting recently I just am checking now from school. My computer is in for service so until not I had no idea when this was going to occur. I will be able to make it on Saturday morning, and I'll bring my costume if I can get it on in time ;) So I guess I'll just see you at the food court. Talk to you tomorrow,

Forcebewitya!
  20. Rick_Sith Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, that was fun!!

I just sent off the digital pics we took. Those who were there should be getting them soon or have them already.

I wouldn't mind doing that again.

Did anyone figure out how many pics were left on the disposable that came with Vader?
  21. ToxicNed Grand Poobah of Madison WI - FF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 4
  22. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    When I got home I realized I had two disposable cameras...ugh. Oh well, I had a great time, it was nice talking Star Wars for a whole day thats always a rare treat :D So thanks for getting the info on this John, and driving us around town.

Forcebewitya!
  23. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Why don't I get tot see them
    :p
  24. Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Why don't I get tot see them

if you want I can send you the ones Rick sent to me, just send me an email and I'll respond with the pics.

Forcebewitya!
  25. ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.