main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vader the Machine

Discussion in 'Archive: Revenge of the Sith (Non-Spoilers)' started by NateTheGreat, Aug 18, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NateTheGreat

NateTheGreat Jedi Youngling star 3

May 18, 2003
    Remember in AOTC, when Kenobi is the diner and talking to Dex. He says something along the lines of "if machines could think there'd be none of us here now would there", or something. Remember, Darth Vader is "more machine than man". Following this, it can easily be seen that Vader was the machine that could think and ended killed off the Jedi and many others.

Thought? Additions? Other connections?

EDIT: please add to the existing discussion instead

2. Jedi_Lord_Windu

Jedi_Lord_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 2003
    what you say may be true, but vader doesnt kill all the jedi because he is a machine, he kills them becuz he is so strong with the force....i think him beiong a machine restricts him in fighting, thats just 1 reason i think he'll fight mace windu before wearing the suit, hes just too slow for a nimble mace with all that armor on....and with a respirator

3. Tolkien101

Tolkien101 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 7, 2003
    Didn't you post this also in the Spoilers Allowed forum, well I will say the same thing. It is a Prequel, we already know what will happen. Yes Vader is more mechanical and he IS the one who hunts down and kills the Jedi.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.