main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Vader's Destiny: Vader finds happiness,(Vader/Anakin, Luke, Admiral Piett)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by katz, Apr 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katz

katz Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2008
    Main Characters: Darth Vader/Anakin, Luke Skywalker, Admiral Firmus Piett.
    Mentions: Obi-Wan Kenobi, Leia, the Emperor

Events take place after Luke and Vader fight in episode 6. Vader has just thrown the Emperor over the edge into the shoot. Lord Vader was shocked by the electricity from the Emperor?s hands.

Title: Vader's Destiny

Act One

Just as Vader has done his duty and saved his son from destruction-he winzes. His breath is labored. He is dieing. Luke shuffles his father over to his ship and looks around for an oxygen supply. Finally in a stroke of luck, Luke notices some cables from a machine which carries oxygen to a special device used for blowing up droids during the rein of the Battle of Endor. Luke hooks a cable up to his father?s attachment hose so that he could breath. His son looks on him ?father, you cannot die. I want to get to know you. You didn?t have a chance in the last 25+ years to have a life. Please father, I beg you.?

Vader looks upon his son with tears in his eyes. Luke is also tearing up. Vader sees the anguish in his son. He is free of all the destruction he has done and does not want to do it anymore. His son was right. He was right that he did have some good in him. Hearing what his son said that he didn?t have a chance of a real life in 25+ years, his mind changes, thus altering his body situation. ?Maybe if I give it a chance, I could spend some time with my son, and possibly my daughter before I die?, thought Vader to himself.

?Son, I want to be free of this armor. I want to get to know my son and daughter-given a small chance from the real lord. I know I have done bad things and I should be punished. But, I feel your pain, son.? Luke helps his father up into the small ship that Luke had come on by asking for help from a droid with lifters. His father?s body is weak.

?We must get him to the medical center station quickly, shouts Luke. Vader?s body is harnessed into a buckle and taken to the University of Commenor?s Medical Center. Once they arrive, his body is then put on a metal table with oxygen connectors. Tubes are running from a central unit on the table to Vader?s lungs. The ship darts off into space towards Commenor. They have a University there which has a very good Medical center with enough droids to update anything they need to help Vader. Vader?s helper?s lift him with the table he is on and carry him to his medical room where he will stay until he is ready to go.

Meanwhile, Admiral Piett, being the only survivor of the attack of Vader?s Super Star Destroyer Executor and the Death Star, was reading a letter from someone in the force, that Vader was not killed and taken to a medical station. ?What, he is alive? I have to go see him. I want to help as I always did even though I was afraid he would kill me, it sure was nice being by his side. I wonder what happened. I always wanted to know why he was in that suit. Maybe they need a friendly hand?. Piett didn?t know who or how this letter got to him, but upon hearing this he starting preparing so that he could leave within five days. When the five days were up, he packed his bags and left for Commenor where Luke is already stationed with his father in the medical facility.

Luke left his father alone to rest from the long trip. ?I will be back tomorrow, just let him sleep? said Luke. The droids attended to Vader?s dying body so that he could rest for the night. He was hooked up to every life saving device available.

Later the next day, Luke got a phone call from the Doctor with good news. ?Your father is doing well after last night?s arrival and wants to sleep. He was put into an induced coma-state for one week. This is to aide his recovery?. Luke will use this time to work out a plan for creating a better suit that is more flexible and more human. ?Doctor is there a place in order to build a better suit? I don?t know this city that we

2. katz

katz Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2008
    This story continues. Previews!

Vader learns to be human.
    Luke and Leia reunite and become brother and sister.
    Vader learns what it is like to have a friend.

Thanks for reading!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.