Discussion Vader's Ghost

Discussion in 'Star Wars: Episode VII - Spoilers Allowed' started by Rahair, Nov 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rahair Jedi Padawan

I'm sure hoping for the return of Hayden Christensen in episode 7. He is the one who made Darth Vader what he is today. Go Star Wars!
    Dra--- likes this.
  2. Krueger Force Ghost

star 4
    Haha. Hilarious.
    T-R- and Darth_Pevra like this.
  3. The Hellhammer 7SA Forum Interrogator

Game Host
    star 5
    It's about time these sort of things start popping up more often.
    What took you so long?
  4. Immortiss Force Ghost

star 4
    Anakin slays Plagueis... Let's get ready to rumble!!!
  5. Barbecue17 Jedi Master

star 2
    That actually would be a benefit to Hayden as the Force Spirit of Anakin- he could show up to offer guidance to Luke or other Jedi. Wouldn't it be weird to see an older Luke talking to his much younger father? It'd be kind of like Tommy Lee Jones' final lines in No Country for Old Men where he talks about having the dream of his father who died young and realizing that now his father was the younger man.
    Last edited by Barbecue17, Nov 25, 2013
  6. TheBBP Force Ghost

star 4
  7. Scummy_and_Villainous Jedi Grand Master

star 1
    There's a lot of pathos there, although I'm not too keen on seeing Hayden as Anakin again, I actually think it could work.

Hmm, suddenly I miss Sebastian Shaw more than ever.
    T-R- and Hydro spanner Celt like this.
  8. Force Smuggler Chosen One

star 6
    I expect a Cult of Vader to show up somewhere in the future.
    Dra--- and Immortiss like this.
  9. Barbecue17 Jedi Master

star 2
    Yeah, I'm still a Shaw fan too but this is definitely an instance where I see the swap as being a benefit for future storytelling. Too bad Obi-Wan can't show up unless they pull a Marlon Brando in Superman Returns stunt (which they easily could).

Imagine Luke being this crazy old guy, kind of like Yoda in ESB, with all of these ghosts hanging around him! His dad, Yoda, Obi-Wan- heck, what if Qui-Gon Jinn eventually managed to cross over. Maybe even Mace Windu. [face_laugh]
  10. DV75 Force Ghost

star 3
  11. Beezer Jedi Grand Master

star 4
    Ignoring the ridiculousness of Christensen making Vader what he is, I do think it would be a very interesting character development to see Luke interacting with his father in such a way. I think that if it is well done, it could be a very powerful scene.
    Darth_Pevra likes this.
  12. Jedi Merkurian Episode VII Thread-Reaper

Manager
    star 6
    Welcome to the forums. A quick visit to the Forum Index would let you know thatt this topic is rather redundant.
    T-R- likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.