main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga VADER'S PAIN. - VIGNETTE, AU, PRE ANH.

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Anakin_Heartbreaker, Mar 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Hi, this was something I put together, its just one scene looking into what Vader did before his rematch with Kenobi. Hope you like it. :)

Lord Vader meditated in his chambers, it was the one place he would never be disturbed unless he had give explicit orders to do so. The chamber was large and mostly white in colour. Vader?s thoughts as always fell on the fateful day that he fought his old master and former best friend Obi-Wan on Mustafar. That day he was transformed from a human into a mechanical
    monster. Most importantly it was the day he killed Padme. If only Padme had listened to him and stayed on Coruscant, he told her he loved her and that he would comeback for her.
    Why did she break his trust?
    Why did she bring Obi-wan to him?
    Why did she hurt him, when he loved her so much?
    It was all Obi-wan fault, he tricked her.
    Obi-Wan was jealous of how strong he had become, so he took everything away from him.
    His body, his wife and his unborn child. He was now a slave of Sidious; this was not what he had bargained for.
    He wanted to kill him after he learnt the secret of how to save lives, Padme?s life. But thanks to Obi-wan he will have to suffer for the rest of his existence.
    The hate began to swell in Vader, it was what kept him alive, the intense hatred he felt for his former master, dwelling in on the events of Mustafar kept the wounds fresh, kept the pain alive and kept him powerful in the dark side.
    The meditation turned into mental torture and anguish. He was so close to his dreams.....

He could still hear Padme's and Obi-Wan's voice crying out to him to stop his insanity, amongst the noise of lightsabers, his and Obi-Wan's lightsabers clashing. The noises began to deafen him and echoed to his very soul.

"Lord Vader" came a voice from within the chamber.

Vader broke his meditation and looked towards his right at the large metal doors, it was
    Admiral Weffenier.

"Yes Admiral" Lord Vader responded, his breathing making the only noise in the chambers.

"My Lord, it is ready as you have requested", Admiral Weffenier replied.

"Excellent work Admiral. Make the immediate preparations; I will be joining you in a few moments." Vader responded upon hearing the news.

"As you say my Lord", Weffenier bowed slightly and walked out.

Vader continued to look at the doors, his mind was now very clear, only his breathing could be heard.

Deep in the catacombs of Vader?s illustrious palace was a special training facility that had been
    constructed by the most elite in the Imperial forces. It consisted of a large monitoring room, which boasted the most sophisticated weapons technology found anywhere in the galaxy. This was where some of Vader's personnel designed and implemented simulation battles for the Sith lord. The monitoring room overlooked a huge multi floored training room, which would be redesigned for every session, known as the Spector Room.

The personnel were all busy at work, Admiral Weffenier was overlooking everything making sure that all was perfect for the Sith lord.
    The elevator at the back of the monitoring room lit and the speed of the lift decreasing in velocity could be heard. Weffenier turned to face it, the lift opened and Vader stepped out. Vader stood at first and surveyed all the activity taking place before him.

"My lord everything has been attended to, I can assure that the Magna guards are now even stronger than the previous one you fought." Weffenier said boldly his chest filling with pride.

The Magna Guards were originally part of the separatist army and henchmen to General Grievous. As Anakin, he had fought against them in numerous battles during the Clone Wars; they were designed to fight Jedi. General Grievous was a great military
    tactician and strategist. When he designed them, they were very efficient at repelling attacks from the Jedi.
    The one thing that made them stand out the most was their primary weapon, the electro staffs, a weapon that
    could easily repel an attack by a lightsaber. The Emperor played both sides

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    That was a very interesting viggie... I like how, Vader prepared and thought the scenerio of a droid 'malfunctioning' by lowering it's defenses a fabulous case of foreshadowing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.