main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CT Vader's Pink Lightsaber Origin

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by gambit420, Sep 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gambit420

gambit420 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 14, 2003
    I was watching the Saga for the first time on my new big screen TV. I know in the Prequels Lucas broke the Original Trilogy rule of the good guys having blue/green lightsabers by giving Mace a purple blade. I actually liked it.

In the latest Special Editions we see Vader's orignal Crimson Red lightsaber being replaced with a new bright pink one. Will we ever get to see the origins on why or how this came to be? I'd love to know the circumstances behind Vader's special lightsaber instead of keeping the traditional red Sith lightsaber we saw him with in the OT and the others in the prequels.

2. jacktherack

jacktherack Jedi Master star 4

Mar 19, 2008
    [​IMG]

it will be explained in episode XXVlll estimated to be coming out in 20XX...

3. gambit420

gambit420 Jedi Master star 2

Oct 14, 2003
    What about in Episode VII, a book, or some gaming cards?

4. Mr. K

Mr. K Moderator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 1999
    In 2564 BBY, the Sith Empire forged a crystal taken from the Dyssentari Wastes in a part of the galaxy that had never been explored. Several thousand Jedi had searched relentlessly for the mythical crystal, but it was not found until the day- either by fate or destiny- a Sith Lord named Darth F'idiot located the crystal adrift in the Wastes. According to legend, this crystal had belonged to the self-proclaimed demigod of Sybian 4 whom natives reverently called the holy Son of a Bith. Through the generations it wandered, falling into ones' hands and slipping away to another's until it finally found its way to Tatooine where a young Shmi unearthed it and gave it to her infant son. One day while in his meditation chamber, Vader- who had kept the crystal- slipped it into his lightsaber and a brilliant pink blade emerged. After several skirmishes with Rebel Forces, he was shocked to discover his troops were making fun of his pink lightsaber and withdrew the crystal without hesitation. In quick haste, he had the crystal jettisoned into the vacuum of space where it remains. Perhaps it will re-emerge in the ST. Perhaps it will....

Shereshoy Cabur likes this.
  5. Deputy Rick Grimes

Deputy Rick Grimes Jedi Grand Master star 6

Sep 3, 2012
    Uhhh it was meant to be red, but you know

[​IMG]

6. TX-20

TX-20 Force Ghost star 4

Jun 21, 2013
    The Pink Lightsaber makes total sense since the PT revealed that Anakin was nothing more than a cry baby.

7. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    A thread of such super-lucky wish-time awesomeness demands:

[​IMG]

Mr. K likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.