main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vader's World Tour

Discussion in 'Archive: Abilene, TX' started by Yoda525907, Dec 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yoda525907

Yoda525907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2002
    Ok, here's the deal. A guy in Boston came up with the idea of sending a 12" figure of Vader to all the Fan Forces around the world and having them all take a pic of themselves and Big V next to a landmark of some sort and sending it to the next group. But the deadline to get in on the mailing list was Halloween. So I made the suggestion to Amidala Starkiller that Waco, DFW, and ourselves get together when one of them get him. Then Amidala figured why stop with just the three of us. Why not all get all of the Texas Fan Force together for the big man's appearance. I'm not sure when he'll be arriving but if we want to do this we had better start coordinating with the rest of TX now.

So who all wants to do this?

2. BroodMcEto

BroodMcEto Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 14, 2002
    Maybe in Austin, the capitol? Everyone take a trip to Austin and do it maybe? Man, it's tough just getting 3 people together, let alone all of texas!! I'm up for it though...

3. Yoda525907

Yoda525907 Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 13, 2002
    Yeah I was wondering how we could pull it off as well. Although I'm looking forward to giving it a try. If nothing else then we could at least send one to represent us. And maybe have Vader handed off to us so we can do our own thing with the big man.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.