main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Valentine's Day and Star Wars

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by MikeSolo, Jan 13, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeSolo

MikeSolo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2002
    Has anyone heard about this Valentine Story coming out in Feb 2003...I just saw a add for it in the most recent comic of Star Wars Republic.
    I see a picture of Han and Leia in the add but does anyone know what this story is going to be about? is it going to be a soapie love story star wars style or what? and when in the crazy star wars time line its going to take place ?

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    If I remember correctly, it takes place right before ESB. Now, don't quote me on this, but I believe Han and Leia go on a mission together and their ship crash lands on Hoth. They must learn to get along and survive the harsh climate of Hoth alone. And while they're there, some sparks begin to fly...if you know what I mean. ;)

3. atomik

atomik Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 28, 2001
    Sounds really interesting
    [image=http://www.starwars.com/eu/news/2002/11/img/valentine_sm.jpg]

From sw.com:

This February isn't all grim warfare and destruction. Cozy up with your valentine with a story of fiery spirits, hot tempers and warm feelings sure to melt any frosty heart. Han Solo and Princess Leia are trapped in a downed spaceship, stranded in the midst of a raging Hoth storm. The two busy themselves with verbal sparring, but there are some feelings you just can't fight.

Star Wars: A Valentine Story is by Judd Winick and Paul Chadwick, and is scheduled for release February 26.

4. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.