main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So NV Valentines Day

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by DarthDarkstar, Feb 15, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    So What did everyone do for Valentines day?

I personally worked my butt off at the church serving couples their dinner at the couples dinner. It was fun.

DARKSTAR

2. Talon_Wolfe

Talon_Wolfe Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 8, 2002
    I and my wife caught the first showing of Daredevil in the afternoon. We liked it a lot. Particularly how they visualized how Matt Murdock 'sees', and Elektra kicking serious buttock.

Then we ate at Jason's Deli (yum) and went to Fry's Electronics. Holy cow I was in my own personal heaven. That store rules!

At night, I made dinner (seasoned, grilled shrimp for her and scallions with a butter garlic sauce for me), we watched a flick by candlelight, and ate some of the See's chocolates I got her.

That's right, I have +12 to Romance (with synergy bonus of +3 from my 5 ranks in Cooking)

3. GersonSith

GersonSith Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 30, 2002
    We went with Moka and wife to PF Changs, then saw Daredevil (sweet movie! keep in mind my char looks like KingPin, but 6' taller). Then we went to Outback for Sinful Sundaes and tonight we're going to see Kevin James at the Mirage.

4. Acthar_Sm-Ith

Acthar_Sm-Ith Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2002
    I went to the Block and bought some paint, then came back to the school, ate dinner, went to my room, practiced my french horn for 2 and a half hours, then went to bed.

Thats right, I am gifted in Perform:French Horn(12 ranks+3 ability mod= +15 bonus)

5. Kaelath

Kaelath Jedi Youngling

Dec 27, 2002
    i did the whole valentines thing with darkstar

6. DarthDarkstar

DarthDarkstar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 17, 2002
    that sounds so romantic when you say it like that...

7. Protoss72000

Protoss72000 Jedi Master star 3

Dec 3, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.