main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Valkyrie Squadron - Defenders of the New Republic

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by JansonYellowAces, Jun 26, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous_Jedi

Anonymous_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 4, 2001
    OCC: I have to get some stuff done at my school, so I'll post when I get back, and please, call me AJ.

2. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    OOC: UGH!!! I had a long post typed out and I accidently hit the back button on my mouse... grrr, lets try this again.

IC:
    Flight Officer Arellika Jhinn
    Nebulon B-3 Figate, Valkyrie;
    Simulator

Jason keyed his com directly to Valkyrie Nine.
    "Roger that nine, calm flying isn't exactly my style, but I'll do it for now."
    "Sans, designate foward targets one and two in relation to distance, target one."
    "Nine, ten, how are we going to do this? Gang lead, you take lead I take wingman, or both take shots at lead then break and go from there or what? What's the plan? Plans are good."
    He brought his X-Wing up behind and to the right of Tamrey's, matching her throttle, waiting for a response.

TAG: Vegas_Sith

3. Vegas_Sith

Vegas_Sith Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 28, 2003
    Lieut. Tamrey Jule
    Nebulon B-3 frigate Valkyrie, Simulator

"Plans? Good? Ummm... whatever. Yeah, let's go with the second. Lead and shoot, we'll do wingman later."

TAG: AJ

4. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC--I hate doubles with a vengeance.

5. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    OOC: There was three plans there, "gang lead" and "you take lead and I take wingman" are two seperate ones :p

IC:
    Simulator

Jason rolleyes his eyes as he punched his com to nine, "Yes, plans are good, they let us both know what's going on out there so we have a better chance of survival. Alright, when we get in range, take your shots and dive, I'll take my shots and climb, we can come back around and pick off the guy behind each other." (OOC: Ask if you're not sure what I mean by that.)
    Jason manuvered his X-Wing so that it was right behind Tamrey's but slightly above so he wouldn't catch engine wash and would have a better angle at climbing.

OOC: Vegas, I've added you to my contacts on AIM and YIM, haven't seen you on though. (It's easier to RP a discussion on AIM and then post it.)

TAG: Vegas_Sith

6. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    OOC: Um, A_J, I hate to point this out, but your using my character's intro thingy.
    Unless, of cousre, your character is also called Arellika Jhinn, which would be cool, but confusing!

7. JarJar120

JarJar120 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC:HUmm, I can't seem to find and explanastion, would you kindly explane??

well I don't have much to post at the moment...I'll post later

8. Master_Y-wing

Master_Y-wing Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2003
    OOC: Hey everyone I'm at the library. Hope I didnt slow things down too much. I'll be back Monday I hope.

Lieutenant Etas Schyer
    Nebulon-B3 Frigate Valkyrie
    Sims

Etas chose an X-wing and climbed in. He knew a Y-wing wouldn't be the choice for this kind of flying, despite his skill.

"Twelve, this is Eleven. Let's not get too involved at the start. We'll let em duke it out till there aren't much people left," said Etas.

9. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    OOC: LOL whoops sorry, I just copy the intro from other peoples post and then change my name, but I seem to have forgotten... three times in a row. :eek: Sheesh I'm just insane I guess.

10. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC-- Insanity is Wonderful. Sorry about the mix up, I get what you're sayin now. :)

IC:
    Lieut. Tamrey Jule
    Nebulon B-3 Frigate, Valkyrie
    Simulator

Tamrey scoffed. "Whatever, man. Whatever... Acknowleged. We'll talk plan philosophy later when we're out of here," although she thought to herself, Oh no. A guy who organizes. Why me? How did this happen? She decided she'd think about it later.

11. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    OOC: I wonder who's going to take the role as the pair we're headed towards..

IC:
    Flight Officer Jason Bogdon
    Simulator

Jason wasn't happy about the response he had gotten, to him it had meant she didn't really care all too much.
    And that'll get her.. and maybe me killed. Ugh, you don't just go into a mission shooting stuff up., he thought to himself. He decided he'd have to talk to her about it after this run... he needed to get to know everyone anyways. He shook his head, he needed to focus, he watched the lead X-Wing headed towards him and Tamrey on his front display. Jason saw the second X-Wing behind the lead craft, slightly below it.. then it hit him.
    If I shoot a pair of torpedoes at the second craft, the lead will either dive to shoot at them or just get out of the way thinking their at him, then the second craft should lose its shields when it gets hit., he thought.
    Jason punched his com to nine, "Nine, ten, I've got an idea..."

TAG: Vegas_sith

OOC: Hey I remembered the change my name this time!

12. Livi-Wan

Livi-Wan Jedi Master star 4

Sep 29, 2002
    Simulator

"Twelve, this is Eleven. Let's not get too involved at the start. We'll let em duke it out till there aren't much people left,"
    I frowned inside my helmet.
    "But, eleven, what if they decide to go after us first?"

13. Rampani

Rampani Jedi Master star 4

Feb 25, 2003
    I hate doing this, but it seems that I am going to have to drop this thread. I've gotten lost and it seems that the captains of the ships aren't playing a large role. So, adios.

14. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    Lieut. Tamrey Jule
    Nebulon B-3 frigate Valkyrie, Sim

Nine, Ten, I've got an idea...

"What is it, Ten?" Ideas were okay. Plans were irritating, though.

15. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    Flight Officer Jason Bogdon
    Simulator

Jason keyed his com to nine, "Alright, here it is... I'm going to shoot a pair of torpedoes at the following X-Wing. The lead X-Wing will either dive to shoot at them (giving you a good shot to go after him without taking fire) or pull up to get out of the way (giving me a good shot to go after him.) Either way, one of us gets a good shot at the leader and the wingman might get hit by one or two torps... taking out his shields for sure, and prolly doing some hull damage."

16. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    Lieut.Tamrey Jule
    Nebulon B-3 frigate Valkyrie, Simulator

Tamrey thought about his idea for a moment. "That could work. Okay, let's try it."

17. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    OOC: Come on, lets get this rp moving faster.. someone needs to take the roll as the people we're headed towards...

18. Master_Y-wing

Mar 1, 2003
    OOC: I'm at my aunt's, I'll be posting regularly again Tuesday.

Lieutenant Etas Schyer
    Nebulon-B3 frigate, Valkyrie
    Sims

Answering to his wingmates question, Etas said: "We'll try our luck. Looks like not much is going on right now anyway."

19. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    I propose....A real battle, so I can use my big ship instead of my little ship....I say the training can wait...well that makes no sence, I say, we on't need training, we should just forget sim time, fast foward, then we can play a faster game....

20. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    OOC: Uhm, real squadrons go through siming and training..

21. Vegas_Sith

Jun 28, 2003
    OOC-- I have to agree. We might accidently blow eachother up if we don't have some training together. I love explosions, but just not when its me!

22. Anonymous_Jedi

Apr 4, 2001
    OCC: It's not like it really matters, it would seem us four are teh only ones here, and our GM is missing....

23. Master_Y-wing

Mar 1, 2003
    OOC: yeah my wingmate hasnt posted anything on the boards for three days. Not that she has anything to post here seeing as I told her to wait.

24. JansonYellowAces

JansonYellowAces Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 28, 2002
    OOC: I haven't much time to post anything long lately, and my wingman is gone. Darth Real Life has stopped me from posting, and I haven't felt like Role-Playing lately. I might return in a week or two. You guys can continue siming, or whatever.

25. JarJar120

Jan 27, 2002
    OOC: Maby we should, like, put the RP on hold, or start over, I like the Idea, but every one left look at me, I wasn't even here much, and I stayed, (Allways stay loyal to an RP) (That don't pertain to WOTG, Every time I try to get into that, I get lost, and never go back, untill I try again...)
    If we had some hard core gamers, then it would be able to grow, like Green Squadron, It had loyal, hardcore gamers, and its on its second thread, going on three! well, thats what I have to say...The people that respond to this, (you three, and JYA) if you respond, then you are true Hard core gamers!!! All hail the might of hard core gamers!!!!!

We make the world go round, (At lest, Role Play world)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.