Value of Star Wars CCG

Discussion in 'San Francisco, CA' started by alanatoy, Jun 12, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alanatoy Jedi Padawan

I have been collecting Star Wars CCG cards. Is there a site where I can find the value of the cards?
  2. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    I use to collect the original CCG cards, the were a very good source of SW info. Unless your talking about the newest CCG cards... which are kinda lame. I don't imagine a lot of them are worth anything. The original Vader from back then use to be worth $40 but that was when the original SW CCG was popular. I think they just made the rules so complicated no one really understood how to play.
  3. alanatoy Jedi Padawan

The original star wars cards by decipher. The sets include: Premiere unlimited, A New Hope, Endor, Hoth, Dagobah, etc.
  4. Jedi_Tenken Force Ghost

star 4
    Yep, those are the ones I'm talking about, I have a collection of my own and have many of the first series from ANH and some from ESB. Other than having some awesome information and showing some pictures and graphics you couldn't see in the original trilogy I can't imagine they are worth very much at all because they are not really popular and I don't even see them in comic shops and the like. Still they are fun to have because they have such awesome info.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.