1. Oh hai Guest!

Welcome to the RPF!

NSWRPF Archive Vamp World(a MAJOR CROSSOVER)

Discussion in 'Non-Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Genimay Jedi Master

star 4
    General
    name:Willow Rosenberg
    birthday:November 20
    siblings:N/A
    blood related family:Mom and dad(both dead)
    special abilites:Wiccan abilities(light)

LookS:
    race:human
    nationality:American/Irish
    eye color: green/gray
    hair color/length: red/reaches just beyond shroulder blades
    height:5'7"
    body build: skinny but has strenght
    skin color:White

Bio:Up until season three in the Buffy verse.

Name:Rouge (Anna Marie Darkholme)
    Birthday:Doesn't care/Somtime is december
    Siblings:Kurt Wagner...kinda
    Blood family:doesn't know...or care
    Specail Abilities:Her skin is posionous...yea,there're tryin ta fix that
    race:human/mutant
    nationality;American,southeren(Mississippi)
    Eye color:green
    Hair color/lenght:Aburn with white bangs/to jaw line
    Height:5'4"
    Body build:very curvy and womanly but also VERY strong
    Skin color:Very pale
    Bio:She is the EVO Rouge. Adopted by Raven at age four. Cranky. Would kill you as soon as shake your hand if she has a reason. Kind at heart.

Name:Selene (last name unknow)
    Birthday:she doesn't remember/sometime in summer
    Siblings:none living/older sister
    Blood family;All dead
    Speacail abilities:Just don't piss her off and we won't have to go there
    race:Vampire
    Nationality:English by blood
    Eye color:Brown/artic blue
    Hair color/lenght:Black and very short
    Height:5'8"
    Body build:slender and strong(even for a vamp)
    Skin color:She hasn't been out in the sun for 400 something years,what do you think?
    Bio:She's a death dealer. She's dead.

2. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    People, this is starting again.
  3. Zelda_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
  4. Slanir_Tezneech Jedi Master

star 4
    General
    name: Spike (William the Bloody)
    birthday: (Born a Vampire in 1880
    siblings: Unkown
    blood related family: Unknown
    special abilites: Vampyric Strength and what-not

Looks
    race: Vampire
    nationality: English
    eye color: Hazel
    hair color/length: Short Blonde
    height: 5"8'
    body build: Medium male
    skin color: White

Bio:
    Spike's first words upon entering Sunnydale were "Home sweet home." At the time, he would not realize how true those words would ring for him in the future. His character originally began as a short-lived cool guy, but has since developed into a vampire that the show cannot live without.

In his years on the show, his character has undergone serious changes. Originally, the Big Bad came to town with his beloved Drusilla in search of a cure for her weakness. While he was at it, he figured he would bag his third Slayer. He did indeed find a cure for his Dark Princess, but not without consequence. Shortly after her recovery, Daddy came back into the fold once he lost his soul. Realizing that Angelus was taking his Princess from him, and intended on ending the world, he aligned himself with the Slayer. In the end, he was able to escape to Brazil with Dru after Angel met his fate. Unfortunately, the damage had already been done to their relationship. Believing that the Slayer had got her hooks into him and that he had gone soft, Dru left him for a Chaos demon. He was able to get her back for a short time, but in the end she left him for good.

He finally decided to exact his revenge on the Slayer once again figuring that she was to blame for all his problems. The Iniative had other plans for him, and they implanted a chip in his brain that prevents him from harming humans. Luckily for his seriously bad temper, he can still take out his frustrations on other demons. With nowhere else to turn, he aligned himself once again with the Slayer. Though never earning the trust required to become a full-fledged Scooby, he always managed to help out in the stickiest of situations.

During season five and six we begin to see a softer side of Spike. He develops a love for his mortal enemy, and obsesses over her. Though he proves his worth to her time and time again as an ally, she would never admit to deeper feelings for an "evil souless dead thing." They had a short-lived affair during season six, and it ended badly. While he tried to lure her to the darker side of life, Buffy did her fair share and abused him both mentally and physcially. In the end she admitted taking advantage of him. He took it hard and at first made futile attempts to change her mind. Realizing that she would never accept him as he was, he made a trip to Africa. At the end of Season 6, we see Spike earning his soul through physical trials.
  5. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok ppl, we're still on. Sorry I haven't been on forever !! OMG !! I feel so bad. ok, I will send u guys a pm to remind u all, about this, sorry my bads. We WILL actually start because I can't go on mys ite, so we'll have plenty of time on here. Thanks !
  6. EnnaJ Jedi Knight

star 2
    OCC:eek:k, to get this thing started, its going to start now even if we don't have all the characters. It will take place around Sari's place. I'll use my character Sam first.

IC:
    Sam ran downstairs. There was alot to do in a little time. She and Sari had to get ready for the meeting. A BIG meeting, that was with lots of people and long lost friends. Since the war before, the Scooby crew had survived, but they didn't know if they could survive on their own again and everyone was being brought together to work things out. Sam sighed. She couldn't find her purse.

"Sari ! Where's my purse ?!"she yelled upstairs.

Sari came downstairs quickly. "I've got it Sam !"she told her.

Sam took her purse from Sair. "Thanks. Ya ready ?"she asked.

Sari nodded. Sam sighed. "Ok big meeting. Lets take a stab at it. Come'on."she said.

Sari nodded with a smile. She was nervous seeing Willow. They were powerful sisters, and Sari didn't really know until a little while ago.

(take note: I created Sari based off of Willow, she has been my role play character for a very long time and would like to keep her. She has a mysterious past(literally)and i don't really mention Willow that much as her sister because the two wouldn't see themselves as sisters(even tho they're long lost twins)).

"Bye Bith !"Sam yelled as she walked towards the front door. Sari walked out behind her, closing it gently. They ran to the car and hopped in. Sam turned up the radio.

She looked at the time. "We're late."she said and turned to Sari.

"Relax Sam. No stress in the beginning we can save all that for later on in the war."she said with a sad smile.

They all knew there was going to be a war. It was dangerous to go out now. It was dark all the time. They had to be careful and try at least to keep some of the choas under control.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Anyone can reply !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.