main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vampire Diaries

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by Taeriel, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    There isn't a new episode tonight!!!!! :_|:_|:_| I was looking forward to one all day, and then come 8pm I discovered it wasn't happening. :_|

2. nnaydolem

nnaydolem Jedi Master star 6

Nov 8, 2002
    I KNOW! booooo

3. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    what the crap...i am soo confused!! why did the one vamp dude kill everyone and leave alana?

4. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    I know, what's up with that? His goal at the moment appears to be to "keep her safe". Is that a "keep the lamb safe until it is time for the sacrifice"-safe, or is his agenda totally different from what we have assumed? Maybe he is in some sort of power play against Klaus?

Man... I'm suprised I couldn't directly hear the Delena fans around the world screaming last night. ;)

5. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Anyone else still watching this?

nnaydolem likes this.
  6. nnaydolem

Nov 8, 2002
    yep!!!!!!!!!!

7. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    I'm watching, finally got over the teenagers drinking and such. Liking it but now I'm getting tired of Alana doe eyed girl.

8. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    S__C, what season are you in? Elena is around a lot, but various other characters also have large roles and others come and go.

9. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
  10. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Season 4 finale spoilers.

Wow. I really didn't see that end twist coming. So Steffan is a doppleganger??

11. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    More season 4 finale spoilers.

Ok, so for a moment assume that Silas was telling the truth, and that his doppelganger was created because nature needs a balance and an immortal being that can't die must be balanced by one that can. (Ignore for the moment how ridiculous that sounds.) If that is the case... what does it mean about the Elena/Katharine doppelganger line? Does this mean that their "original" is an immortal being? Who would it be? The "other woman" who Silas loved? Or Ketsia? IIRC, the story Professor Idiot told was that the witch Ketsia loved Silas, he worked with her to create the immortality gig, but then he loved another woman. Ketsia, deciding she didn't like being scorned, defeated and trapped him. Never heard much about who this other woman was, other than the fact that Silas claimed he wanted to get back to her by being able to die.

12. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Uhm, I think I'm missing some important episodes. I have to check the DVR to see if it's recording something else.

13. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Ah, yeah. If you want to watch, the last couple of episodes had stuff happening. Might be confusing next fall if you haven't seen them. If your DVR doesn't have them, maybe you can catch them online?

14. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Still debating if I should watch this....I watched the first 3-4 episodes when it first came out but couldn't get into it

15. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    catz44, I wasn't convinced at all over the first several episodes either, but it definitely gets better. I would recommend giving it a longer try.

16. catz44

catz44 Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Your the second person who has said this. I will have to gives it a try ;)

17. Taeriel

Feb 9, 2003
    Let us know how it goes!