main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Vampire Empire

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by EnnaJ, Dec 10, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EnnaJ

EnnaJ Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 7, 2005
    Story: This RPG is about vampires building an Empire. The Republic has fallen and the Jedi's are searching for an army. They need all slayers, jedi's,anyone or anything to help defeat this Empire. The Empire has taken everything. Making humans work as slaves until they feel like they don't need them anymore or unitl they get really hungry. Everyone is living under fear and is hiding. Well....most of them. This RPG will take place in Corus****(don't know how to spell at the top of my head)and any kind of species(including vampires)can role play in this RPG.

Charries that is needed:
    a vampire that is in control over the whole Empire
    slayers
    jedi's
    a leader of the army
    Masters
    someone who can teach others that don't know how to use the force
    anything or anyone that is agaisnt the Empire

Character Sheet:
    name: Samantha Tashuni
    siblings: none
    Nationalty: American/part Jewish and German
    powers: Slayer/part witch
    Slayer level: 5
    force sensitive: yes
    force level: 1
    weapons: lightsaber/anything that can kill a vampire
    clothing: a white t-shirt, brown cloak, dark blue jeans, and white tennis shoes
    skin color: a light tan
    eye color: dark chocalte brown
    hair color/length: dark brown, down to waist
    height: 5'9
    weight/build: 90lbs/slender
    special features: very flexible, long arms/fingers(double jointed), and short for her age
    Special Powers: none, except slayer
    Special things about Powers: can sence anything not human and the dark side. Can see into the future sometimes.
    Bio: Sam's family was killed by vampires, when she 5. She was living on the steets until she was 10. She got kidnapped and violently raped when she was 10. She was found on the side of the road by a local secruity man who brought her up to be his own daughter.Sam discovered her slayer powers and witch powers when she 13. Sam's rescuer died when she was 15 of a heart attack and the man left her money. She has been living in her rescuer's home ever since. Unitl the Republic fell which was 5 months later.

For Slayers: A level 5 slayer means that you have been a slayer for 5 years. You know what you're doing and you are a good slayer when you hit level 3. There can only 40 years of slaying.

For Jedi's: Same thing, except there is no limit.

Charry Sheet:(this is what your charcter sheet should look like, if youhave any questions, please let me know.And please send me your charry sheet so that I can approve it. I will corect it if needed)
    name:
    Nationalty:
    powers:
    Slayer level:
    force sensitive:
    force level:
    weapons:
    clothing:
    skin color:
    eye color:
    hair color/length:
    height:
    weight/build:
    special features:
    Special Powers:
    Special things about Powers:
    Bio:

RULES:
    no godmoding
    swearing(except for: hell and damn)
    do NOT insult other ppl on their post, just tell them what they should fix. If anything gets out of hand, I will take over it.

NP edit: Did you just copy Rilwen_Shadowflame's RPG? This is too similar, sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.