So NV Vampire The Requiem

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by Axia_Doneeta, Jun 19, 2006.

Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Alrighty you non-posting people. I am starting up my Vampire game this weekend. Don't know if there will be any actual roleplay this weekend but more a discussion of the game and characters and what people would like to see in the game. Jankarakka, I know you were interested in attending the next game. Can you make it this Saturday? Does anyone else wish to play? I really miss having a regular roleplay and I intend to run this one bi-weekly.

I am open to any suggestions for the game. It doesnt have to be just strictly Vampires, we can include Werewolves, Mages, Witches and the like.

I would like to continue the Amadora Damato campaign but that's not set in stone.

Who wants to play? Petra? Talon? (Come on you guys, you know you want to.)
  2. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Also if anyone want s to simply play online please visit the World of Darkness forums I have. If you need the link again please send me an IM.
  3. MeatBag Jedi Knight

By all means!

I'd love to join your game, if you're still looking for players.

What's the best way to contact you?
  4. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    well, I am of course still interested in playing. I play WoD 2.0. Do you have any of the manuals?
  5. MeatBag Jedi Knight

Well, I've got the NWoD core book and a couple of W:tF books.

Are those of any help?

I've been meaning to get the main V:tR book, too.

Why don't we meet in some public place and discuss it?

You free tommorrow from, say, 6 to 9?
  6. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    I run Vampire campaigns actually so the V: tR book would be a good purchase. I cant meet today unfortunantly but we can discuss here. Do you know any other players?
  7. Zero7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    For what its worth I'd be interested.
  8. MeatBag Jedi Knight

I do indeed know other players.

Of them, I know one who positively would be interested in joining a new game, or even running it.

If you would care to set up a time and place for an official "Meet & Greet" and give me several days notice, I'm positive we both could make the necessary arrangements to guarantee our attendance.
  9. Axia_Doneeta Jedi Knight

star 3
    Send me yours and his/hers contact info in a PM and we will se what we can do.
  10. Talon_Wolfe Jedi Master

star 4
    The Malkavians shall rise again...
  11. Jankarakk FanForce CR Southern Nevada FF

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    i would love to see the malkavians rise again.
  12. Petra_Blakkwing Jedi Master

star 4
    There aren't Malkavians in the Requiem....sorry....there's a bloodline called Malkovian, but it's not really all that.....Malkavians were hella broken in the old book, thus they scaled them down to not nearly as cool.....
  13. Zero7 Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hi everyone. I'm not sure if you are still looking for players but I'd be very interested to know if you were. I live in the Summerlin area and am available most days. Let me know.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby