Tampa, FL Van Helsing

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by Gov_Jade, May 8, 2004.

?

Van Helsing

Poll closed May 22, 2004.
Loved it! 4 vote(s) 66.7%
Eh, liked it. 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Hated it! 1 vote(s) 16.7%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gov_Jade Jedi Knight

star 1
  2. LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Knight

star 3
    I thoug it was ok but not as good or even close to UNDERWORLD, VH was to comic book like and fake for me, UW was way better movie.
  3. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I liked it, there were a lot of references to other sci fi movies rolled into this one. So this was interesting. I also noted how the monster was treated more like Mary Shelley's book. The the twist about who Van really was. Pretty entertaining all in all.
  4. Jedijace007 Jedi Master

star 3
    Underworld was better. Van helsing was almost as good, the "Friar" was hillarious, I think that the Dracula "beast" was extremely lame, and detracted from the movie in a big way. Cartoonish is the word I'm looking for...

I did like the vampresses. Very cool.

Selene is a better vampire chick anyway.

Jace
  5. Annya_Latoure2 Fan Force CR Tampa Bay, FL

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I felt that I was being hit by every cheesy Sci Fi movie ever made...aand some of the good ones too, andwas exhausted when the whole thing finally ended. They really did not leave anything to explore in a sequel because they shoved it all into one movie. All in all, I really liked it...especially the costuming and Huge Jackman....rrrrrrrrr [face_devil]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.