main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive Vana's fanarts ^_^ UPDATE 11/09/09 (CAD BANE ! ^^)

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Vana, Apr 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chilla

Chilla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2005
    Aw! How cute! [face_love] I love the way you've colored their visors! And the pose of chibi fixer is great! =P~ Can i take him home? [face_batting] [face_praying] I promise to be nice to him and give him lots of candies and.....weapons. :p

=D= Great update!

2. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    >>FalconFan: yes, it is a trandoshan landmine! :D Fixer can handle this! ^^ don't worry!

>>Chilla: yes you can take it back home, Fixer is not my favorite Delta so you have my permission :p

3. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    Aw! [face_love] Thank you! [:D]
    *cuddles Fixer*

Can I have Scorch, too? [face_praying]

4. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I'm not sure for Scorch... I like him a lot! :p But I can give you Boss!

5. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    I do like this one a lot, that's why I'm asking. He has a nice smile.

But your drawing of Sev is great as well, I looooove all the muscles! [face_love] =P~
    :p

As for Boss.... [face_thinking] not sure he would be that easy to boss around, would he? :p

6. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Hmm ok I can lend you Scorch, he likes having pleasant company :p

Boss has his temper, he likes giving orders. But I don't think he's a macho... just try! :D

And I love Sev's muscles too [face_blush] I'm sure he trains more than the other commandos, he's the tough guy of the squad.

7. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    "Pleasant company"??? :eek: [face_blush] Thank you! But then I think he should rather stay with you.

[face_thinking] [face_devil] I can try.

Even the scars on Sev's mucles look great, they give him "character". [face_love] We could share..... [face_batting] :p Or we could clone him. :p ;)

8. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    I don't know if Sev can be tamed, he had such a bad temper [face_laugh] but we can try!

And I'm sure you can be pleasant company to Scorch. If you like his smile and his jokes, he will like you for sure! [face_love]

I sent my drawing of Darman to Karen Traviss, she liked it! I'm happy ^_^

9. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    Do or do not, there's no try! :p
    [voice_Sev]Conspiracy![/voice_Sev]

Really! *eyes get all shiny*
    Then we'll get along just fine!

Wow, that's great! Congrats! =D=
    I really like Karen Traviss' books. She makes me want to write Mando'ade. [face_blush] And draw....
    Did you read Bloodlines and Triple Zero? Bloodlines has a few hints of what happened after Triple Zero. :D

10. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    *point and shout*

nice to see Kit Fisto is getting fandom love...I swear I've met you before XD

11. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    >>Chilla: yes I've read Triple zero! I'm happy we can see the Delta *_* especially Sev, as provocative and tough as ever [face_blush] I didn't read Bloodlines, but a friend told me about the things related to Ko sai (and maybe the child of Etain too)! it's strange, I'd really like to know what happened about Ko sai!

>>kecen: yes I like Kit Fisto! ^^ you're a fan too?

My Jango Fett! ^_^

12. Rebel_Radio

Rebel_Radio Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2006
    Fixer: When I saw Fixer I thought woah, that's not in the game but then I realized it was a Trandoshan mine! :D I like the crisp, clean lines you gave Fixer. It really matches his personality.

Jango: I love his pose. It looks like he's ready to take out the next bounty! All his equipment seems to be there (except the hidden stuff) and I think the shine around and on his visor is great!

Good job, Vana! More commandos? Please? [face_praying]

13. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Next one is chibi Sev! ^___^ I just need to finish to draw the gun and it will be ok! (and I have to color it)

14. FalconFan

FalconFan Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2004
    Great Jango drawing, Vana! I love the colors, shading and pose (...and I feel like I ought to be ducking! AACK! ;) )--fabulous work!

FF

15. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    >>Falconfan: ducking? what does it mean?

I said I would draw Sev but I finished Janek Sunber before:

[image=http://img144.imageshack.us/img144/6647/janekchibiby4.png]

^__^

16. Rebel_Radio

Dec 30, 2006
    Nice Janek Sunber! I've never heard of him, but he looks great. Nice job with the shading and eyes!

Also, "ducking" means to crouch down to avoid something.

17. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    >>Rebel_radio: thanks for the explanation! ^_^ and you really should read the adventures of Janek Sunber (Empire - TPB "The imperial perspective", "the wrong side of war", and rebellion) because his story is great... and he's very interesting by the way.

This is Darca Nyl, the hero of the SW Tale "NOMAD"! [face_dancing]

18. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Ah--we need the link, my friend! :D

FF

19. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Oh sorry I'm really stupid, I forgot the link...!

Here it is:
    http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/56026464/

And the "serious" version of Darca, 30 years later (as I imagined him):

[image=http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/7695/olddarcama3.jpg]

20. FalconFan

Jul 25, 2004
    Whoa!! Awesome drawing, Vana!! =D= Great work with his costume--love the movement of the long coat--and his expression is downright weary, as though he's had enough of killing... What a great mood, and gorgeous figure work! **is quite jealous** ;) :D I can't wait to see more of this one! =D=

FF

21. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    Wahahaha! *goes crazy* I saw the scar on his cheek and said: "Cuuuuute!" :D [face_love] =D=
    Very well done! He looks wonderful!

22. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    >>FalconFan: The bottom of the drawing is not finished, that's why the lightsaber is quite strange, but I just wanted to show how I imagined the character 30 years after. Because I don't know if you saw what did Lacombe in Rebellion, but it's really ugly and it doesn't look like Darca at all. Take a look at his version of Darca [face_hypnotized] it looks like Tarkin or a random Moff... (the man with white hair o_O)
    Old Darca by Lacombe

When you know he was like THIS before, by Badeaux:
    Darca *_*

So OK when you get old you can change a little, but not so much o_O Lacombe slaughtered the design of the character. Look at Han, Mara, Leia in their old days, they still look fine. Even Ben Kenobi looks cool with his white hair!

>> Chilla: thank you ^^ do you know the character? ^^ I can show you some pictures if you want to know more about him:)

23. Chilla

Jul 30, 2005
    No, I don't know him. But your version of an aged Darca looks waaaaaaaay better! [face_love] =D=

24. Rebel_Radio

Dec 30, 2006
    I agree, your version is much better! Nice work on the clothes and scar. =D=

25. Vana

Vana Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2005
    Thank you Chilla and Rebel_Radio! ^_^ I hope the story of Darca in the new comics will be interesting, I want to forgot the design of the character and concentrate on the story [face_laugh] I'd like to see Fabbri and Dela Vecchia working on Rebellion, I love their style.

Maybe I will draw a Galactic Marine in chibi form, it would be funny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.