main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Vanishing Light: Ascendancy of the Sith (TOTJ)

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Mr_Sith, Feb 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr_Sith

Mr_Sith Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: He said he was going to post two days ago. We may need to find a replacement.... :(

IC: Cay Qel-Droma- Hangar, Balmorra

Cay nodded in agreement. He worried himself about Master Baas though, it would be maybe a half a day before they got to Kuat, and Vodo would already be well on his way, exploring the surface. Last thing that needed to happen to the Jedi was to lose one of it's greatest Masters to Kun's blade. Cay gulped, just thinking of the reprucusions it would have on the group. They had grown like a family, and losing one more would not be acceptable.

"Master Jeth, the repulsor lifts have been suped for the trip, we can leave whenever your ready."

Droma turned, heading into the ship. Although he had not a single thing against Nomi, he didn't want to ride with her. The awkward silences would come amany, and he hated them. The fact that she had loved his brother, and that he had turned to the Darkside had formed a bit of rift. Not a hostile one, but one that would only heal with the redemption of Ulic. He sat in the pilot's chair, awaiting the signal from Master Jeth that they could take off.

Tag: Saber_Leader

IC: Vodo Siosk-Baas- Surface, Kuat

Vodo had been on the ground maybe an hour now, hooded and cloaked. As soon as he landed, he felt the presence of his former Apprentice. He was sure that Kun had felt his, as well. Before landing, Vodo circled a small area of the planet, hoping to find an entrance to the Southern Control Center. It was the only one that was active, and more than likely it held the location of Exar. Baas peered around the ship, searching for any sign of movement, or ill will in his direction. Sensing none, he moved quietly, as if he were stalking the ground.

I'm a sitting womprat if I stay at the ship any longer. I need to move around, as to not let them find me. Surely Master Jeth and his students will be able to find me, and if not.....

Vodo jumped from a boulder, and landed with a small thud on the red gravel.

Now, to find that entrance.

2. Saber_Leader

Saber_Leader Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    IC as Arca Jeth

"Master Jeth, the repulsor lifts have been suped for the trip, we can leave whenever your ready."

"Good. We leave immediately. The sooner we reach Kuat, the better."

The Jedi quickly broaded their ships and received launch clearance. Minutes later, they had cleared the gravity well of Balmorra and plotted to course to Kuat, possibly the most dangerous place in the galaxy.

Once the ships entered hyperspace, their was very little to do except wait. Arca spent much of this time mediating, trying to gain insight to his mission. He also thought of his fallen apprentice, Ulic. Arca knew that Cay and Nomi would preference to be heading to Ulic, rather than Ulic's new master, Kun. Arca too shared this desire; he wanted to redeem himself for losing his student to the darkside. Arca knew from experience that he must push these thoughts aside and concentrate on his current mission; he only hoped the less experienced Cay and Nomi would be able to do the same.

3. MagnaZero

MagnaZero Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2003
    IC as Jaren Rhade
    Hyperspace

Jaren had joined Master Jeth on the Sun Gem, and as they entered hyperspace, he notice how he looked bothered about something. He knew it was about Ulic, and knowing how Jeth had personally trained Ulic, and how he felt about his loss, did'nt bring up the subject. But there was something disturbing that was nagging Jaren.

"Master Jeth, even if we are succesful, will we really be able to stop Kun? He's a sith, and a powerful one. If this mission is sucuessful, we may be able to defeat Kun, but lose the galaxy in the process."

TAG:Saber_Leader

4. Saber_Leader

Jan 28, 2003
    IC as Arca Jeth
    Hyperspace

"Master Jeth, even if we are succesful, will we really be able to stop Kun? He's a sith, and a powerful one. If this mission is sucuessful, we may be able to defeat Kun, but lose the galaxy in the process."

"The future is always in motion. Yes, Kun is powerful. He is also the motivation for this war. Without him, the Sith will have no true leadership, save for Ulic." This was hard for Arca to say, to admitted that his failure as a Master led to Ulic's experimention with the darkside.

"Don't focus on the negative, Jaren. Our actions have consequences, true. But we are swore to protect the Republic and serve the Force. Now, our calling is to end this war as quickly as possible to preserve life and create peace."

"Winning this war is also not just about defeating Kun; even wothout his presence, the Mandalorians can terrorize the galaxy. That is why, when we reach Kuat, you will join Nomi and Cay and locate Master Baas on the surface. i will remain with the Republic's fleet to break the blockade of Kuat."

5. MagnaZero

MagnaZero Jedi Master star 2

Aug 1, 2003
    IC as Jaren Rhade
    Hyperspace

Jaren simply nodded, and pondered Master Jeth's words. It will still be awhile before they reached Kuat, and that was the only thing for him to do-ponder. Jaren looked outside one of the ships windows, showing the hyperspace interior, as he awaited their arrival.

Tag:Anyone

6. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    IC: Cay Qel-Droma- Hyperspace

It had been maybe an hour and a half since they had taken off, and Cay decided to check up on Master Jeth and Jaren. Droma didn't entirely trust the Jedi, although the exact foundation for that worry was due to his lack of knowledge with the man. The war had bred such feelings of suspicion inside of him. Most of which could be atributed to Ulic's turning.

"Master Jeth, it is Cay. Anything you wish to talk about before we hit the surface?"

Tag: Saber_Leader

7. Evil Incarnate

Evil Incarnate Jedi Grand Master star 6

Aug 18, 2003
    OOC: My computer has contracted somewhere over a jundred virus', so I won't be able to post much.

But I will try to post tonight after church.

Sorry for the delay.

Evil.

8. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Exar Kun- Southern Control Center, Kuat

Kun was growing tireless. Awaiting word from his Apprentice, the coming attack from the Jedi, he needed to revive his mind in the form of battle. Or perhaps....observing one, Kun thought. Grinning from ear to ear, he strode over to Xan and Zedd.

"Well, my friends, it is time for a little sparring match between the both of you. Training level on, I ask."

Exar took three steps back, signaling the two of them to begin their duel.

I am still wary of Ulic's commitment to the Darkside....should he falter, one of these warriors may take his place....but it is not of good fortune to dwell on the future when many things will reveal themselves in the present.

Tag: HandofSkywalker, Zedd_Vega

9. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Xan Starkiller

Xan acknowledged his master by bowing. As he took an Echani ready position Xan asked his master, "Saber or hand to hand, my lord?".

The thought that such a Mandalorian cur would think to oppose him fueled his rage and made him all the stronger for it. His strangely powerful muscles flexed with anticipation.

It was finally time to put to use the knowledge of Tulak Hord.

Tag: Zedd Vega or Sithy

10. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Exar Kun- Southern Control Center, Kuat

"Saber, Adept Xan."

Tag: Zedd, Hand

11. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Xan:

"Saber, Adept Xan" his lord said.

"As you wish my lord." Xan said with a death head's grin that was accompanied by the smell of ozone and the snap-hiss of his crimson blade.

Good, while he was a very good martial artist his real talent lay in his skill with a blade. The holocron of Tulak Hord, although damaged, had been able to pass on his knowledge of dueling. Combine that with Xan's upbringing on his heavy gravity homeworld and, he was a truly formidable opponent.

He saluted his opponent with his saber and, took a classic Form II opening stance.

Tag: Zedd-Vega or Sithy-poo

12. Saber_Leader

Jan 28, 2003
    IC as Arca Jeth
    Hyperspace

"Master Jeth, it is Cay. Anything you wish to talk about before we hit the surface?"

Arca hit his comm switch and answered, "Yes, Cay. When we arrive at Kuat, Jaren will accompany you and Nomi to the surface. You will locate Master Baas and assist him as he deems necessary. I will remain with the Republic fleet to break the Sith blockade of Kuat. If that is completed in a timely matter, I may join you on the surface, but that is unknown at this time."

Tag: Sith

13. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Cay Qel-Droma- Hyperspace

Cay acknowledged. The mission was looking more and more grim as the minutes crept by. Droma was 100% confident that with both Master Jeth and Master Baas, Exar Kun would surely be defeated. Now, it didn't look so good. Baas was one of the most accomplished swordsman of his time, but he was still nervous of the coming confrontation.

"Okay, Master Jeth."

Cay turned the array off. He frowned. Nomi had fallen asleep rather quickly. Droma began to scan through the hyperspace readings, and they only had a pair of hours before they breached Kuat's atmosphere. Fiddling with his lightsabers, he accidently burned himself on one of the blades.

"Sithspit!"

He walked himself to the medical bay, and began to bandage up his finger. The burn wasn't too bad, and the stinging didn't bother him too much, as the would slowly became cauterized. Sifting through some old medical packs, he stumbled across an old training saber of Ulic's. Reeling in raw emotion, Cay launched the saber across the bay.

Watch yourself Cay....this is exactly how Ulic started....

Droma calmed himself, and began a meditating trance.

14. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Zedd Vega

Kuat; Southern Control Center

Zedd acknoledged Exar Kun's request and stepped into the training room. As Xan Starkiller ignited his saber and saluted him. Zedd, knowing that Xan was not his superior according to rank, saluted back, igniting his twin sabers and took a defensive fighting stance, much like that of Form VI. Zedd clad in his Mandalorian Battle Armor, awaited his opponents move.

TAG: Xan

15. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    Vodo Siosk-Baas- Kuat Surface

Vodo had been exploring the vast surface of Kuat for a time, when he finally came upon the entrance. It was simply a metal door, sunken into the hard ore of the planet. Baas wondered if he should wait on the others, or go in alone. He risked the mission going in alone, but the anxiety of it all was a lot to handle. Vodo decided to wait when a pair of small, rat looking creatures crawled over the crown of the door.

"Why, hello there.."

The rats acknowledged him for a small amount of time, then scurried off towards the east. Suddenly, Baas sensed two large entities approaching his direction. They weren't moving in a quick pace, so it was skeptical that they knew of his presence. The area that he standing in was a large, flat, platform. He had no where to hide.

Well, it would seem as if I'm going in, I can't risk them knowing my exact location...

Quickly, he rushed inside the door.

16. HandofSkywalker86

Aug 12, 2004
    IC as Xan Starkiller:

Xan surveyed his opponents opening stance. Form VI it had to be a ploy his opponent fairly wreaked of martial skill and Form VI was known as the diploat's form. He'd never met a Mandalorian Diplomat.

With rare skill Xan sent a flurry meant to test his opponents accumen as well as keep himself covered on the defensive end.

Tag: Zedd or Sith

17. Mr_Sith

Jun 19, 2003
    OOC: I forgot to announce this a while back, but until Evil_King_Wiggin's computer problem is fixed up, darth_nemesis has agreed to take up the role of Ulic Qel-Droma. :)

18. WISE_JEDI12

WISE_JEDI12 Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 7, 2005
    GM approved

Name:Regault
    Hair color:silvery grey
    Eye color:blood red
    Skin complexion:white
    Build:looks weak but is immensly strong
    Appearance:eek:ne large scar across chest
    Height:5'10
    Weight:167
    Species:human
    Weapon(s):eek:ne Red lightsaber and one short Red lightsaber
    Ranking:Sith Warrior
    Faction:Sith
    Bio:: Born on the coruscant underworld he learned to survive. when he was 6 he was force sensitive so he was taken to the Jedi for training. He fell in love their but who he loved was wed by another student in anger he sought out the sith to aid them in their fight against the jedi. He kept the picture of her close all through his 2 year search for the Sith. He found them and was an exceptional student he was a good diplomat and lightsaber user. He tried to unite the fallen sith but failed and he was struck down by the person who had wed his beloved. After his defeat by the person he hated most he went into a self imposed exile for ten years emerging as a bounty hunter. He was feared by whoever has a bounty on his head. Now he has become a sith again. He still retains that picture of her because it is all that keeps him going and keeps him sane.
    --------

Mandalorain or Sith:yes
    Republic/Jedi:N/A
    Force Powers:Force lightning force choke control breathing control light and master heal
    Specialty power:Force lightning
    Class: Diplomat/ Sith Warrior
    Ship:Yt 2000
    Experience in War: Extremly high

19. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    Landing Pad - Galantos

IC: Master Thon

Thon looked out the ship's window. He was landing on Galantos, where he could feel the dark night's shadow. He could feel the darkness within the planet. He quickly calmed himself with the Force, then headed out of his ship. He had a pretty good idea on where to find Ulic. He figured that Ulic could feel him with the Force and new he was here.

There were going to be obstacles between him and Ulic.

TAG: Anyone

20. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    OOC: Okay, this is the first time I have played Ulic, so bare with me.

IC: Ulic

Ulic sat meditating in his quarters, letting the Dark Side flow through him. He could feel it giving him power, coursing through his veins. Then he felt it, Thon had landed on the planet and was nearby.

He got up, and made sure his lightsaber was on his belt, and began moving towards the Jedi. He knew that a battle was inevitable.

As he made his way, he sent a message through the Force.

<<Master Thon, you have arrived. I hope you came prepared to die>>

Ulic then began to make his way to where he felt the Jedi's presence.

TAG: Secondbest

darth_nemisis

21. EvilSock

EvilSock Jedi Youngling

Feb 25, 2005
    IC: Mandalore

To Ulic:

Before Ulic can leave, he is approached by his former rival turned loyal servant.

"Your excellence..." Mandalore inclined his masked visage forward, if ever so slightly, in respect. "One of my patrols has spotted a Republic ship landing in the area of one of our old abandoned camps. There's a landing pad nearby. I have alerted the Bloodlust to its presence. It is moving into a position to intercept. Should they try to leave the planet, they will be destroyed."

His cold stare remained locked on his Sith master as he waited his orders. Ulic would no doubt sense the hatred within him. But he wouldn't know whether his contempt lied for him, or for the lone Republic ship that dared land on the planet his army occupied. Such arrogance! He would take great pleasure in seeing that ship destroyed.

Tag: Ulic Qel-Droma

22. SecondBest

SecondBest Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 5, 2003
    Galantos

IC: Master Thon

Thon made his way through the terrain on Galantos, finding the way to the dark source. He was lucky to not have met anyone yet. He made his way all through the plains. He could feel Ulic; he was real close by. He proceeded through a bunch of trees and made his way on top of the plains. He moved forward to an open space. It started to rain - lightning fused the sky. He looked down; he saw someone on their knees, meditating. It was Ulic Qel-Droma.

"Well Ulic...we meet again."

TAG: nemmy-kins

23. DarthRevanLOTS

DarthRevanLOTS Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 7, 2005
    IC: Jago Phanda

Galantos

Phanda after conversing with the great Mandalore, went off to train his skills, including strength training, and his accuracy. He noticed that the Sith Apprentice, Ulic Qel-Droma had come and began to talk to his leader. For an odd reason, he took a great interest in everything that the Mandalorian Leader did....

Jago awaited if any orders would be bestowed upon him, or he was to remain in his shoes, and await for his first battle, a day longer.

Tag: Anyone.

24. Saber_Leader

Jan 28, 2003
    IC as Arca Jeth
    Kuat

Arca landed the SunGem in the hangar of the Republic flagship above Kuat. He quickly debarked, followed by Jaren. They waited together for the Nebulon Ranger to land. When it did, Nomi exited and walked over, while Cay stayed on board and kept the engines warm.

"You three know your objectives; locate and aid Master Baas on the surface. I will join you later, if I can. May the Force be with you."

The two Jedi ran off, back to the Ranger. Arca watched until they exited the hangar, then turned and headed to the bridge.

"Captain,: he said when he arrived. "What is the situation with the Sith blockade?"

Tag: Sith, Magna

25. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Zedd Vega

Kuat; Southern Control Center

Zedd used his left handed saber to begin blocking the lightsaber strikes, moving around only in a circle, but not forward or backward. Each attack could more than likely be blocked with just one saber, so Zedd kept his right handed saber ignited at his side.

Though Form VI was a diplomat form, Zedd perverted its use to use its mix of offensive and defensive capabilities to be a deadly opponent on the battlefield.

Zedd, having just begun blocking, parried his left saber against Xan's to knock it out of his way, but not out of his hand.

TAG: Xan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.