main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

'Vanity Fair' SW Preview(no spoilers)

Discussion in 'Archive: Ann Arbor, MI' started by Idgie, Jan 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    It looks like the folks at VF will be treating us to a preview of Ep.III,just like they did with the last two SW films.The issue hits newsstands on January 11,and 'Entertainment Tonight' will be having a special preview of the issue on tonight's show.You can read more about it here.

A word of warning...the issue for AOTC had part of the opening scroll in the article. :eek:

2. Idgie

Idgie Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2001
    You can see the VF cover as well as read a portion of the interview here.

That's a great cover! =D=

I think it's funny that they put Jar Jar front and center!I bet there will be a lot of whining over that one! :D

3. Midnightguard

Midnightguard Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 3, 2002
    I just block Jar Jar out... other than that... great pic. Cool that they got the cast members of even the OT to sit in on this. For those avoiding spoilers I would not look at the pic, there is an EP III character standing in the background.

4. YodasBrownEyedGirl

YodasBrownEyedGirl Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 18, 2003
    I saw the fold out. I think I want to get 2 copies so I can take that fold out out of one of the magazines and laminate or frame it. It's a great picture. I read the portion of the article too. That's sounds great as well. The book that was mentioned in the article as well as one of the recent Insiders looks to be some fascinating reading.

5. Krash

Krash RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 11, 2000
    The thing I like most about the group picture isn't the prequel cast (very cool to see them all) but the OT cast all together agian :eek: As an old school fan, that's just the coolest thing...and kinda gives you a feel for how they all might look in a NJO story.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.