main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo varying degrees of anality

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by spoo, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoo

spoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 16, 2001
    I thought that Shantelle8 was OVERLY appearant that he/she wasn't soliciting.

I'm purchasing an old Don Post helmet from StudioCreations. They're really great, you you should check them out.

Did I just solicit? Will I be banned now? Black listed?

I think everyone needs to just calm down with the moderating. We weren't even allowed to discuss this issue because the threads were locked. This person wasn't even allowed to defend his/herself. Geez, at least let them speak in self defense.

2. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Adam, the example you used was not considered by the management to be soliciting. However, when someone comes in and says "I have tickets for sale" that is typically what is considered to be soliciting. It is offering something for sale, and that is not allowed on these boards.

3. shantelle8

shantelle8 Jedi Youngling

Apr 25, 2002
    Note: I am only responding in defense of the mediators- I am not soliciting- please do not consider this a violation.

Just wanted to say thank you and express my opinion on the topic before I put it to bed. I have received numerous emails and phone calls regarding the policy of the site. I just want everyone to know that I agree with the policy and that I am sorry. I had no intention of soliciting. I simply thought it was bureaucratic for the establishments to require us to wait in line and wanted to present a solution. I completely understand the policies of the mediators. In fact I invite everyone to read my first post/reply which is in the Opening Day Developments topic which CLEARLY states that I did not want to offend the site. I only posted my own topic in Bold so that people would respond, because, you will see that no one responded to the first one. I NEVER used the words "I have tickets for sale". Apologies have been made to me personally by site members and I am going to let the topic drop. I just wanted everyone defending me to know that. Let's talk about the important stuff like that little film that I heard it coming out...

4. Jedi_Cougar

Jedi_Cougar Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 14, 2001
    Shoot yo...I've been gone while this flared up.

I wouldn't have bought any tickets from her, but she wasn't soliciting like you all make out she was.

I agree with Spoo. However, she isn't exactly a "veteran" of this board, I don't think she had a real presence to defend.

I think that the admins on TFN are just clamping down on anything having to do with tickets perhaps...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.