main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

V.C, CA ~*VCFF Summer BBQ 2008*~

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by GentleBant, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GentleBant

GentleBant Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 21, 1999
    Where: My house (PM me for address)
    When: Sunday, August 24
    Time: 2:00 PM

BBQ time! Please feel free to bring guests, just let me know so we can plan. We'll potluck it; we'll provide the basics/core stuff, but if we could all pitch in, that'd be great. Kids more than welcome.

We could also plan an evening jaunt to see Clone Wars if anyone wants to!

Please RSVP here with how many including you, and what you'll bring. :~)

2. briannomi

briannomi Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2007
    My family & I will come. We'll be a bit late, around 4 or 5PM, but we are looking forward to it!!

Brian

3. YoungJedi11

YoungJedi11 Jedi Knight star 5

May 20, 2002
    Sorry, it's been a hectic week. I'll let you know for sure in the morning whether or not I'll be there, but as of this moment there's nothing planned. We're going down to Orange County to help my brother move into his college dorm on Saturday, but we should be back that night.

4. Gizmosrealm

Gizmosrealm Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2007
    I'm thoroughly booked that weekend rebuilding the head in my mom's car. However, I will make every effort to be done in time for, or at least make an appearance at the BBQ.

5. Gizmosrealm

Gizmosrealm Jedi Knight star 1

Jan 22, 2007
    By the way, what do you want us to bring? Oh..Clone Wars was awesome.

6. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Sodas would be good...:~)

I'm guessing this won't actually start until 3:00 or 3:30 since no one has yet told me they could come on time.

7. GentleBant

Sep 21, 1999
    Anyone want to bring chips?

8. briannomi

briannomi Jedi Youngling

Aug 28, 2007
    My thanks to Joselyn for hosting a very nice event yesterday!! My kids loved playing at your house, and thought the backyard was a very interesting place to explore, with all the toys and activities you have there. The food was great. I am sorry we were just getting back into town, or we'd have brought something as well. The meat and hot dogs were top notch, though, and my kids loved the chocolate pie from Baker's Square!

Great event, and I am glad we came! Next time we're by the mall, we'll let you know.
    B

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.