VCFF's 50th meeting and Christmas party!

Discussion in 'Ventura County, CA' started by YoungJedi11, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    So, this should be pretty cool. We don't have to have it at my house if you don't want to, but I thought a homier setting for this kind of meeting would be nice. Anyway, I know it's still almost two months away, but I thought we could start formulating plans and ideas on what we'd want to eat, do, etc. I heard mumbles of agreement on the Secret Santa thing (correct me if I'm wrong), so next meeting we'll draw names randomly and whatnot. We can decide all the big stuff in person in November, but I just thought I'd do this before I forgot.
  2. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Sounds good.

YJ, when things get cemented, should we think about inviting the other local FF folks? Are you comfortable with that?
  3. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    Not very inventive Garrett. It's the 50th meeting, do something cool. :)
  4. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Wow jerk, I just figured since Michael disappeared, you guys are gone, John is working 2 jobs, and GB is still adjusting to a new family member, something simple and homey would be nice. But if everyone wants something cool and extravagent, that's fine by me. Suggestions?
  5. marmakecam Jedi Master

star 4
    I was just kidding Garrett, I'm happy that you guys are having meetings at all.
  6. GentleBant Force Ghost

star 5
    Let's rent out Yolanda's. :~D

7. YoungJedi11 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That wasn't meant to be as snappish as it sounded. Those were all assumptions by me, so if they're wrong...please tell me. I have no problem doing anything else you guys want to.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.