main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vector Prime humorous version -SPOILERS

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Opie Wan Cannoli, Oct 6, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. One-Arm

One-Arm Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2000
    this is ausome it think i might chime in....

One-arm leader of what was left of the wamap clans called a meeting of all wampas on hoth

One-arm grr grooaw ger) We must get back at them they went to hoth once after esb. I belive that we can combine all the animals of swu and form the aoswuaeoe. (animals of the star wars univerise vs everyone eles)
    I have heard rumors of the rancor and dioniga being very upset the space slug is out for blood and wamp rats what to bulleye luke for a change. The banthas have compleat control over the sand people and the ewoks have even joied our side (sly smile) good eatings.

wampa: But what of the climite off hoth

One-arm: Well if a wookie can live on tatooine or yavin so can we.

One-arm: I will soon be call emperor wamap and no one will dare attack poor helples little little wampas. We will defeat all opposition DB will not be able to stop us the rebelious EU will be to worried about DB and his following for them to stop us. We will be undefeatable and cute and cuddley and loveable.

they all put there pinkey claws to there mouth: MAH AH AHMAH AHMAH AHMAH AH!!!

sorry if that sucked it was my first ill stop if you guys say so

2. One-Arm

One-Arm Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2000

One-arm leader of what was left of the wamap clans called a meeting of all wampas on hoth

One-arm grr grooaw ger) We must get back at them they went to hoth once after esb. I belive that we can combine all the animals of swu and form the aoswuaeoe. (animals of the star wars univerise vs everyone eles)
    I have heard rumors of the rancor and dioniga being very upset the space slug is out for blood and wamp rats what to bulleye luke for a change. The banthas have compleat control over the sand people and the ewoks have even joied our side (sly smile) good eatings.

One-arm: I will soon be call emperor wamap and no one will dare attack poor helples little little wampas. We will defeat all opposition DB will not be able to stop us the rebelious EU will be to worried about DB and his following for them to stop us. We will be undefeatable and cute and cuddley and loveable.

3. One-Arm

One-Arm Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2000

4. Darth Cerberus

Darth Cerberus Jedi Master star 3

Sep 12, 1999
    Naboo - a cantina that bears a suspicious resemblance to one on Tatooine

Luke: Why do we keep coming to places like this? I never liked Tatooine in the first place. It is supposed to be a backwater planet that even Vader and Palpy ignored for 20 years, and yet there are all these cheap imitations spread across the galaxy.

Anakin (the younger) whispers: You don't think that DB has done some marketing deals over here have you?
    Luke, Jacen, Anakin (the younger), Chewbacca and Han all shudder in fear.

R2D2 rolls in: Would it matter? We've already firmly established that NO NJO writer, LF or DR employee will dare step foot on this planet.

Luke: wh..wh?WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE?
    R2D2: Take a wild guess Eienstein. If you had to trail behind that golden tin cup 3PO for the last 40 years you would keep trying to top yourself at every possible opportunity as well.
    Luke (frowning): When did you ever try that?
    R2D2: Come on. I have managed to survive all these starship battles, stroll through galactic conflicts, and I just fell into that swamp on Dagobah. Why do you think YOU managed to survive so many of those situations that you fell as$ first into? I ACCIDENTLY ROLLED OVER THE OAFY ONE'S TOE ON THAT FIRST TRIP TO NABOO AND HE PUT A MIND WHAMMY ON ME SO I COULD NEVER LEAVE 3PO - EVER!!!!!
    (rolls up to Chewbacca) PLEASE. KILL ME NOW!
    Luke: It doesn't work if you're not a Jedi
    Han (smirking): Or a Sith, dark jedi, white current user, or Aing-Tii Monks - and those don't even have to be born with midichlorians.
    (Luke, Jacen and Anakin (the younger) all give Han Force-enhanced killer looks)
    R2D2 gets out his metal welder and hits Han in a VERY uncomfortable spot
    Han: EEOOOWWWHHHH!!!!!
    Chewbacca: Well at least I won't have to worry about babysitting any more brats. (He immediately ducks as Jacen and Anakin (the younger) take a swipe at him with their lightsabres).
    Jacen: So why are you suddenly speaking Basic?
    Anakin (the younger): And where is 3PO now?
    R2D2: If 3PO can speak more than one language why can't I? Everyone always knew I was the brains of the outfit. (Turning to Han and Chewbacca) By the way, if you don't want the ship to blow up next time you head into hyperspace you might want to pry 3PO out of the hyperdrive motivator.
    Jacen: Why there?
    R2D2: Because it sounds like I know what I'm talking about. I'm hoping the experience motivates 3PO to stop acting like a prissy little f@rt.
    Luke, Han, Jacen, Anakin (the younger), and Chewbacca: GOOD LUCK!!!
    Jacen (frowns): I don't think that's what we were supposed to say.
    --------

3 Anakins walk into a bar - Vader, Killer of Palpy, and the Padawan.
    Padawan: Now, as I possess ALL the charm and good looks in this group?.
    Vader and Killer (mutter): Not for long!
    Padawan: I propose that the Anakin we select to play the one who gets the long over due tune up at the end of ROTJ be a dead ringer for me.
    Vader: Can't do that. Everyone knows that the episode 2 Anakin bears no resemblance to the ROTJ ending Anakin.
    Killer: I thought I was that Anakin.
    Vader: You were until the dismal fan fic writer doing this current segment realised that the Anakin that throws Palpy over the edge.....
    Padawan: That would have happened any way if Palpy had had to listen to Luke's whining for much longer. Haven't you read Dark Empire, no underling doctor would dare to harm all those Palpy clones. Palpy ORDERED him to do it so he would be free of that whiny little sh!t.
    Killer: Luke should have known better than to play dress up. Fortunately the whine is apparently mightier even than the Force.

Vader (getting impatient): Didn't anyone ever tell you it is extremely hazardous for your health to pis$ off a Sith Lord?
    (Padawan and Killer are immediately silent)

Vader: Thank you. As I was saying - the Anakin that threw Palpy over the edge is different to the one who stands behind that fire at that @#$% %$&* Ewok celebration with Yodel and the Oafy One.
    Padawan: Wasn't the change of song in the special edition supposed to make it more bearable?
    Killer (

5. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    hey one-arm - 6 DOUBLE POSTS. I know the TFN server has been slow today putting up our posts but that is ridiculous. Cool post by the way

I need feedback people, even if its just to prevent me from doing any more posts. cool.gif

[This message has been edited by Darth Cerberus (edited 02-28-2000).]

6. Jades Fire

Jades Fire Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1998
    Back on Naboo, Luke and Mara are eagerly awaiting the arrival of a very strategic ally.

peon: "Master Luke, a Star Destoyer has made orbit. We're doomed!"
    Luke: "No, that would be Grand Admiral Thrawn."
    Mara: "I received a message from him 2 weeks ago."
    Luke: "I wonder what took him so long to get here?"
    peon: "Sir, a transmission from Thrawn is being received."
    Luke: "Send it to my ready-room."
    (Luke and Mara go into a private office to receive the transmission.)
    Mara: "Grand Admiral Thrawn, you are looking as blue as ever."
    Thrawn: "That's just an after effect of being dead for so long."
    Luke: "It's nice to finally see you. What kept you?"
    Thrawn: "We made a wrong turn somewhere in the Unknown Regions."
    Mara: "I guess that's why they are called the Unknown Regions."
    Thrawn: "I see you've made a very fortunate alliance while I was away Mara Jade."
    Mara: "We're hoping to make another."
    Thrawn: "Yes, me too. I want to get back to what I do best."
    Luke: "Shall we come up or are you coming down."
    Thrawn: "I am coming down. I've got some very useful information."

(Thrawn travels down to the surface of Naboo in his personal shuttle. After landing Luke and Mara greet him and take him to their office in the secret Rebel base.)

Thrawn: "I have information that could be a vital source of revenue for this little rebellion."
    Luke: "What is it?"
    Thrawn: "My sources tell me that da-boss has decided to wait for 6 years before releasing the movies on DVD."
    Luke: "You mean he's actually passing up a huge money-making marketing opportunity?"
    Mara: "That California air must be doing more damage than we thought."
    Thrawn: "I propose that we use this lapse in greed to our advantage."
    Luke: "How so?"
    Thrawn: "We should sell bootleg copies of the movies on DVD to finance our rebellion. There was a poll that said approximately 50% would buy a bootleg copy."
    Mara: "Never underestimate the fanboy salivation factor."
    Thrawn: "Since the poll dealt with doing something illegal, we think the actual numbers would be 80%."
    Mara: "With the money it would bring in, we'd be a well equipped rebellion."
    Luke: "Not to say, embarrassing da-boss..."
    Mara: "How do you propose to do it?"
    Thrawn: "I have operatives working inside LFL. One of them will get me a copy of the digital version."
    Mara: "Karrde can probably get us the names of some people who can produce it for us."
    Luke: "Sounds like a good plan. And welcome aboard our rebellion Grand Admiral."

7. One-Arm

One-Arm Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2000
    abord the wampas claw a ssd thats brige is in the shape of a wampas claw hence the name

One-arm sitting in the brig over hoth: lt have all wampas reported in.

lt wampa: yes sir we have a supply of tanuntans to last us for weeks.

One-arm: good good set course for tat-ooo-ine
    we will pick up the wamp rats and kyeat dragons

wampa in brig pit: sir i think its spelled...

One-arm SILINCE I WILL SPELL ANYTHING AS I WANT IT.

shoots the wampa dead

One-arm:anyone eles want to correct my spelling.

quit hush falls over the entire wampas claw

lt.wampa: sir

One-arm WHAT!!!

lt.wampa: we have calacuted the jump to light speed were ready to go.

One-arm:eek:h ok well then prepare to go were no wampa has gone before.

wamap in pit next to dead wampa: um sir copyright infringment...

One-arm: Oh yeah ahhh well (pushes buton wamap flys out the brig into space)

wampa on comlink: ok im very cold not dead just very cold..

One-arm to wampa: ok then hold on (aside to lt. wampa) engage!

wampa in space: lawsute ...

One-arm: will you just shut up and die

wampa in space: ok im going faster then the speed of light im ok

One-arm ok thats it where is he

lt.wampa well hes on the windo

One-arm ok prepare to engage our ultmit wepon...

lt.wampa no no not the....

One-arm yes lock on to him with the "WINDSHILD WIPERS" !!!!

wampa is throughen from the windo and is left in the wampas claws dust.

One-arm ok now that we have that out of the way im going to take a nap and see if my tauntaun buger is ready give me a howl when we reach tat-ooo-ine. Keep up your good work lt. and i may make you a captin of this fine vessel some day.

lt. wampa happly yes sir (hold his hand out as to say stop like One-arm did to luke in esb but little did luke know he was being suluted by the master of the wamaps ONE-ARM THE GREAT!!!

8. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    Jades Fire, sorry I didn't realise 3PO aready had an 'alias'. I'll go back and fix it up.
    -------

(the Ranch)
    LMM tech head (LMMTH) loads the new AoC1 cover on the official site.
    LMM rubs his hands together gleefully. In a few short hours an all out war will erupt on the bulletin boards with people trolling each other about whether or not Han will get even closer to the unidentified woman on the cover.
    CDRO: I'm taking an awful risk LMM. This had better work. (he immediately gags LMM minion before he can state the obvious)
    LMM: It'll work (simultaneously kicking LMM minion in his most sensitive area).
    --------------

Cantina on Naboo

(Vader and Killer of Palpy stroll in. Luke freezes up, drops his drink, and then backs away from Mara slowly)

Vader (evilly): Hello Mara, fancy seeing you here. When you swore that you would destroy Luke, Palpy assumed you'd do it the old fashion way - throw a few Force lightning bolts at him, a bit of torture, mutilation, and then kill him.
    Mara (grinning): Who says I'm not?
    (Luke backs away even further)

Jacen: Mara, if it was the EU that gave you your disease, doesn't that mean that it was also responsible for your forgetting about your dear master's.......

Vader: VERY dear....
    Killer: intimate....
    Vader: special.....

(Luke quietly starts edging towards to door)

Killer: incredible close....

Jacen (interrupting): Doesn't that mean the EU was the one who made you not kill Luke, fall in love with him, and forget about your master and who killed him?
    Mara: But VADER killed him?. (Stops for a moment to consider that and looks around for her lightsabre).
    Vader:.....uh....um....well.... TECHNICAL that is correct but everyone always blames Luke for that. And you were never one to go against the dominant ideology of society - hence your blind dedication to Palpy's New Order.
    Mara: But I'm a self-opinionated, anti-social b!tch who never does what anyone else wants.
    Jacen, Anakin (the younger), Han, and Chewbacca (all chime in): EU profic!

Killer: Could we stop this ridiculous discussion about the paradoxes inherent in any science fiction/fantasy work - especially in FF and just get to the part where you and Vader do your best to annihilate each other?

Vader stares at him: YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED HIM. I was a loyal minion for all those years. You were the one who turned back to the light....actually is it 'light side' or 'good side'? Cause if you turned back to the light that would actually explain why you died. What is that white tunnel of light any way?

Killer: Shut up, being locked up in that metal shell for two decades has obviously affected you.
    Vader: Well at least I had the good sense to cover up. Didn't anyone ever tell you to put on sunscreen before going out in the sun? If Lukey and Paply's wh@re have any kiddies they will have a ready made walking jigsaw puzzle.
    (Killer doesn't really have any reply to this)

Anakin (the younger): Wasn't Uncle Luke really responsible for killing the pulpy one since he made Vader turn into Killer.
    Han (grins): Talk about emotional blackmail. (Imitates Luke)..."FATHEEERRRR" - hey Luke, you should have called him "daddy" that way even if Vader hadn't turned into Killer, Pulpy would have pissed himself laughing.

Jacen: Hey Pops!
    (Vader and Killer immediately Force choke him - finally proving to Jacen once and for all that actually USING the Force is so much more satisfying than just sitting around gloating about how superior you are to everyone else)

Anakin (the younger):...eerrrr, grandfather..... grandfathers?
    Vader (grins): Ah! The new EU Vader! After all those pale imitations they've finally taking the next step.
    Anakin (cowers down and starts crying): BUT I DON'T WANNA BE A SITH LORD!!!! Have you ever seen a Sith Lord who didn't meet a sticky end.
    Vader: That's only in the EU. Really, they - WE- live quite well.
    Mara (scowls): Until some up-start, wannabe Jedi comes along and knocks you off.
    Vader: What are you whingeing about? You supposedly never turned to the darkside.
    Killer: EU - she was rea

9. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    Meanwhile, in another part of the space-time continuum....
    Some guy in a jumpsuit sits at a diner next to another guy who looks suspiciously like a young Ron Howard. He introduces himself.
    "Hi, I'm THX 1138, but my friends call me T for short."
    "I'm...oh, sh-ugar, this geek hasn't seen "American Graffitti" in 4 years, and can't remember my name. So call me Richie Cunningham."
    T looks across at a youngish-looking man in black leather, with a skull tatooed on his hand."Who's the biker"
    "Oh, he's not a biker. He's a Talion Justice."
    "Italian? What's he doing here?"
    "A Talion.Think Corran Horn, but taller. He's representing the EU authors' other characters in this turkey."
    "Oh." Just then the Talion approaches and offers his hand to "Richie" and THX.
    "Hi. I'm Nolan ra Sinjaria."
    Richie asks,"Where ya from?"
    Nolan is a bit taken aback by this, "Uh....Sinjaria," he said in that is-this-dude-dumb-or-what voice.
    "So, what's the plan?"
    "We round up all the other Other Characters and put some new life into this thread."
    Richie asks, "How?"
    Nolan produces a clipboard from nowhere and says, "Okay, I'll round up the EU authors' OCs. THX, you get DB's OCs- or is that OC's DBs?- and Richie, you do spoofs, parodies and ripoffs. Meet back here...whenever. Any questions?"
    THX raises a hand, "Can I bum a lift? I'm kind of on the lam."
    Cut to exterior- Nolan and his horse, Wolf, ride off into the sunset as a flame-painted hotrod roars away. THX is at the bus stop.

10. Opie Wan Cannoli

Opie Wan Cannoli Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 10, 1999
    Meanwhile, in another part of the space-time continuum....
    Some guy in a jumpsuit sits at a diner next to another guy who looks suspiciously like a young Ron Howard. He introduces himself.
    "Hi, I'm THX 1138, but my friends call me T for short."
    "I'm...oh, sh-ugar, this geek hasn't seen "American Graffitti" in 4 years, and can't remember my name. So call me Richie Cunningham."
    T looks across at a youngish-looking man in black leather, with a skull tatooed on his hand."Who's the biker"
    "Oh, he's not a biker. He's a Talion Justice."
    "Italian? What's he doing here?"
    "A Talion.Think Corran Horn, but taller. He's representing the EU authors' other characters in this turkey."
    "Oh." Just then the Talion approaches and offers his hand to "Richie" and THX.
    "Hi. I'm Nolan ra Sinjaria."
    Richie asks,"Where ya from?"
    Nolan is a bit taken aback by this, "Uh....Sinjaria," he said in that is-this-dude-dumb-or-what voice.
    "So, what's the plan?"
    "We round up all the other Other Characters and put some new life into this thread."
    Richie asks, "How?"
    Nolan produces a clipboard from nowhere and says, "Okay, I'll round up the EU authors' OCs. THX, you get DB's OCs- or is that OC's DBs?- and Richie, you do spoofs, parodies and ripoffs. Meet back here...whenever. Any questions?"
    THX raises a hand, "Can I bum a lift? I'm kind of on the lam."
    Cut to exterior- Nolan and his horse, Wolf, ride off into the sunset as a flame-painted hotrod roars away. THX is at the bus stop.

11. Lost in Coruscant

Lost in Coruscant Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 31, 1999
    Sorry guys, but my creative impulses are all being used on my other stories right now, and I can't find the time for this. You guys can take over Tim/Talon Aves/fanatic.

12. JediSabre77

JediSabre77 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2000
    You guys can use my YJK if you want. I suck at comedy writing.

13. Darth Cerberus

Sep 12, 1999
    That certainly hasn't stopped anyone here

Where's Zaz and co. when you need them?

14. Jades Fire

Jades Fire Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 8, 1998
    I have started a second thread, continuing our storyline, since the server seems to be having problems accepting new posts to this thread.

The second thread is here Forum9/HTML/001991.htmlThe NJO Humorous Version. Part 2 of the VP humorous version

Don't bother posting new posts to this thread.

[shameless plug]Lobby your favorite admin to put this thread in the Humor or FanFic archives![/end shameless plug)

[This message has been edited by Jades Fire (edited 03-09-2000).]

15. One-Arm

One-Arm Jedi Youngling

Jan 8, 2000
    first lets say i like the r2 and 3po

well any way the wampa fleet with king one-arm of the wampas is on his way to tat-ooo-ine.

lt wampa: sir we have droped out of hyper speed and are entering orbit of the tat-ooo-ine system
    One-arm wearing a darth vader coustome: dont you mean warp. Well any way single the wamp rats to begin the atack as well as the bantas and thoes pitiful tuskin raiders they have so well traied.
    lt wampa: yes sir. um sir whats with the new threads??
    One-arm Oh im soo glad you noticed iv been having problems with my persionialty latly im trying to find a new one does the old dark lord of the sith work for me??
    lt wampa in horror: um yes sir it looks fine. sir! 2 ships hailing the wamp rats t-16 and the banta poodo.
    lead banta: this is furry banta we have taken compleat control over this system no need to worriy the tusken raider will look over it while we are gone.
    One-arm: good good you have done well we have seen the end of kenobi and we will soon see the end of the rebellion.
    lt wampa: um sir slipping into chacter too much.
    One-arm: oh thanks hail the wamp rats
    Com offficer: this the wamp rats t-16
    One-arm: yes i would like to speak to splinter and see if the nijia turtles are avibale as well.
    Com officer: um we dont have a splinter or turtles of any ah hahha hahaha (falls dead to the floor)
    lt wampa: um sir chacter
    One-arm: oops (un does the finger thing) ah well
    sir wamp rat: this is sir wamp rat of the wamp rats t-16 why did you kill my com officer??
    One-arn: um he wasnt corroperting?
    sir wamp rat: ok good enough for me. well you do have the sparttia cloning cylinders up and running right cause i did like him.
    One-arm: Well no were having troble adapting the cylinder to clone other cylinders so we have a hole lot more
    sir wamp rat: oh ok well why to now
    One-arm: well where do you want to go today?lt wampa: well i like a place where the grass is green and the trees are tall and the plants cant hurt you and the animals are nice
    One-arm: ok dego-biea it is
    furry banta: you mean where yoda lived
    One-arm yep the one and only he tought me much like um.... um... yeah and dont you forget it!!

so the wampas and there new additions head off to the mistical land of d&d i mean defo-biea to find some more help in there rebellion for justice of all animals in the swu will they find help or a there first major hiderince in there trip to free the galxey...

16. Jace Taran

Jace Taran Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2000
    I need some filmaking tips, such as good effects software, bluescreen techniques, etc. I can't recall everything I wanted to know off the top of my head. If anyone emails me, and lets me ask them some ?'s, I will give them some helpful info (helpful to some at least, the ones that don't already know what I know) Thanks in advance.

17. Darth Milarc

Darth Milarc Jedi Master star 4

Apr 25, 2000
    I'm sending you an e-mail right now.

Ask as many questions as you want, and I will TRY to answer them.

18. Darth Horus

Darth Horus Jedi Youngling

Jan 9, 2000
    Can you also fwd that to me? I have been looking for some hints too, and some ideas on making your own sabres...

19. QuiGon2

QuiGon2 Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 1999
    How do you do Bluescreen work ???
    I have been trying to find the answer to that one for a LONG LONG time....

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Geneva,Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>May the force be with you

20. Azeem

Azeem TFN Staff, Manager Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 12, 1999
    I am putting the links back on. Although the page looks banks, the links for After Effects, including the crawl are there.

Azeem
    TFN FanFilms

21. The Jedi Apprentice

The Jedi Apprentice Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 29, 1999
    Why not post your questions here, rather than email? That way everyone is getting help.

22. Kitster aka Boba Fett

Kitster aka Boba Fett Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 11, 2000
    Fwd it to me too. my email is: ssjbardock@yahoo.com

23. Mistress Sudafed

Mistress Sudafed Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 27, 2000
    I am resurrecting this thread after being informed that Chewie dies stupidly in this very book eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif eek.gif I will hound and pester Darth Cerberus until she writes that death scene, though she IS the Senator to Procrastinatordom, so we might wait a while.... tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

24. PalpyRocks!

PalpyRocks! Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 1999
    What do you guys think of Episode 2 hype? What do you think will happen?

While I am glad to have Star Wars to myself again, I have to admit, it was fun having Star Wars on every magazine cover, and there always being specials on ET or Acess Hollywood about it?

What do you think will happen next year? Will people still be excited about this movie? Or is the general public jaded by Episode I's supposed failure, and the media now afraid to exploit Episode 2?

I hope not. I liked making a tape of TPM clips on ET. It was like being part of history. For what other movie has their been so much coverage and anticipation?

25. PalpyRocks!

PalpyRocks! Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 1999
    What do you guys think of Episode 2 hype? What do you think will happen?

While I am glad to have Star Wars to myself again, I have to admit, it was fun having Star Wars on every magazine cover, and there always being specials on ET or Acess Hollywood about it?

What do you think will happen next year? Will people still be excited about this movie? Or is the general public jaded by Episode I's supposed failure, and the media now afraid to exploit Episode 2?

I hope not. I liked making a tape of TPM clips on ET. It was like being part of history. For what other movie has their been so much coverage and anticipation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.