Veers' Vixens

Discussion in 'Indianapolis, IN' started by Naboo Queen, May 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    A very long story behind all of this. However, the General himself authorized our newest sig (groupie) group, along with Ron, who put me in charge.

To join Veers' Vixens you must be a woman (Binsky was fine with the no exception rule), and you must own a quality piece of some form of AT-AT. For example, mine is an AT-AT pin. Karen's is a Christmas ornament.

The General wanted our slogan to be "We chose wisely!" An ironic crossover reference to The Last Crusade, which he starred in.

Our "Flagship" movie is TESB, and though we would never presume to compare ourselves with the great 501st, we hold a similar devotion to the Empire.

Note: this in no way is intended to negate, take over, whatever, the Jedi Chicks, the coolest girl group in the Indy Knights.
  2. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    I think that the Veers' Vixens is actually deeply a part of the Jedi Chicks. We just have celebrity backing now... lol.

... you know there must be a yin for every yang... a dark side of every light...

;)
  3. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Mmm. Perhaps sorta like "Veers' Vixens: the Dark Side of the Jedi Chicks"
  4. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    I sat with three different Imperial officers, including General Veers. I fetched coffee and danish for Admiral Piett! Do I get to join this group?
  5. Shara Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't have any AT-AT stuff, but the man asked me to sit with him, we had a great chat, and whispered in my ear "I fancy you a lot." Does that count? ;)

I will definitely get something AT-AT soon, though.
  6. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Absolutely, Gail. The only requirements to join are that you are a woman and that you own something with an AT-AT on it.

This all started when Admiral Motti dubbed us Imperial Babes. Veers' Vixens is merely a more specialized version.

Therefore, devotion to other Imperial generals and admirals is not only permitted, but encouraged.
  7. Darth_Crasta Jedi Padawan

Hey Naboo Queen, I thought it was "Veer's Birds"?
  8. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    Well, you know that my true sympathies lie with the hapless Captain Needa, but he wasn't at the convention. Still, I'm a fan of all of them. Now, I just have to find something with an AT-AT on it. Do toys count? I have several incarnations in that case.
  9. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Toys count.
    We changed it because the alliteration worked better with Veers' Vixens
  10. Jades_Hand Jedi Knight

star 1
    I didn't sit much with General Veer's but do my extreme interactions with Mr. Vader himself count? I guess then I would be a major Imperial Babe!
  11. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    With Mr. Vader himself! That would make you our esteemed superior!

"It would be an honour if you would join us."
  12. Boba_Binks Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, I told Veer's that Bink's Posse will be on loan to him when needed. But they are still mine. WHAAaaaaaaHHAAAAaaaaaaahhhhaaaaaa. :)
    He is a ral cool guy.
  13. Jedimama Jedi Master

star 3
    He let me share his wine at dinner - does that count?? ;)
  14. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
  15. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    You shared his wine, Jedimama? Now that is cool!
    I only got to pour him some ice-water.
  16. The_Dark_Snack Jedi Knight

star 1
    Well since this group embraces The Dark Side, I guess I have to join. I too have the christmas ornament. It is currently keeping watch on Deep Space Nine.
  17. Incom4 Jedi Master

star 4
    [image=http://mywebpages.comcast.net/incom4/52024.JPG]

Group shot
  18. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    How cool is that!!!!!
    Thanks Ron
  19. Princessewok Jedi Knight

I am just curious, I don't have any at-at but my honey has several. Does that count for me trying to be a "V.V."?
  20. Jades_Hand Jedi Knight

star 1
  21. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Princess Ewok, it's preferable if you own an AT-AT, the General requires total devotion!
  22. TK-616 Jedi Knight

star 3
    This one is much better.

[image=http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/4fb2c218/bc/My+Folder/drunks.jpg?bcMDSJ9AGke0Fria]

HA!

- TK-616
  23. Jedi_Gepper Jedi Master

star 3
    That is a pretty awesome picture. I have one much like it in my C2 montage. If I'm going to be a vixen, it really should be for an Imperial of such competence and accomplishment. ;)
  24. Naboo Queen Jedi Master

star 4
    Indeed, Gail.

"A soldier's soldier, Maximilian Veers served the Emperor's New Order with spotless snap and polish."

from the New Essential Guide to Characters
  25. QUEEN-KARENDALA Jedi Master

star 4
    Yea, the only (cannon) officer to fulfill his mission and not get strangled by Vader... that says something in itself!

;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.