main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vegas Convention Pictures

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by DanakinSkywalker, Nov 3, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    Well, we just got back from the convention in Las Vegas. It was uber-hesh in every way possible. I've got my pics up on my site, which you can get to through my signature. Or you can just click HERE.

I'll be working on getting convention and meeting pics up on the MDSWS site this week. That portion should be operational before the meeting this weekend.

And Mike, I'm gonna want to borrow your picture CD after you get 'em developed. You got a lot of hesh pictures that I didn't...bastard...

Anyway, enjoy everyone. If the site's down, give it an hour or two and it'll be back up.

2. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    Haha! It didn't work the first time, but it did the second time I tried. Cool pictures indeed! It must have been fun to go.

3. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    Yeah, i'll get my pictures developed soon enough. Vegas con was the hesh.

4. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    It truly was the hesh. Hope they do it again next year.

5. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    That looked like it was a lot of fun. Wish I could have gone but I wasn't able to get the money in time.

6. DanakinSkywalker

Aug 25, 2003
    Here's some more pictures, courtesy of Mirax H. She's the Slave Leia and a Jango in her pics. And check out the great group shot in front of the 'Welcome to Las Vegas' sign!
    [image=http://www.mirax.iwarp.com/vegascon/LVCC2003sign.jpg]

7. Batfrog

Batfrog Jedi Youngling

Sep 15, 2003
    Your pic's came out good...But I was wanting to know why you didn't get one of the Tie Pilots that were there??? lol j/k

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.