main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Vehicle re-engineering...

Discussion in 'Star Wars Saga In-Depth' started by Keycube, Feb 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Keycube

Keycube Jedi Master star 2

Jan 19, 2009
    I was curious if anyone out there establishes their own little engineering "fixes", independent of cross-section canon, for the purposes of making vehicles, weapons, etc. more "real-world" plausible.

For example, I have some of the TIE main thrust routed and exhausted through the 12 wing spars - opened/closed through individual valving - to provide retro-thrusting and enabling the craft to turn.

I've always found it fun to make Star Wars as "real" as possible, even if just within the context of in-universe physical properties. Anyone else like to do this?

Sarge likes this.
  2. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    What are you specifically proposing to discuss? Psuedo Scientific technologies incorporated into Star Wars Vehicles? Keycube

3. Keycube

Keycube Jedi Master star 2

Jan 19, 2009
    Is this for real? Again? Sure, if that makes it more palatable for you, call it whatever you want. But I suspect you're the only one - once again - not "getting it" from the context of the post.

4. Bazinga'd

Bazinga'd Saga / WNU Manager - Knights of LAJ star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 1, 2012
    Locked until you PM me.

5. anakinfansince1983

anakinfansince1983 Skywalker Saga/LFL/YJCC Manager star 10 Staff Member Manager

Mar 4, 2011
    @Keycube: PM one of us and let us know if you are making your own vehicle model and modifying it, or if you want to discuss vehicles in the context of the plots of Star Wars movies. That will determine whether the thread is moved to Costuming and Props or reopened here.

Bazinga'd

Lt. Hija and Bazinga'd like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.