main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vent Crawler

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by ZekksGoddess, Jun 2, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZekksGoddess

ZekksGoddess Jedi Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
    Hello there. :)

I've recently built Vent Crawler (http://www.vent-crawler.sitesled.com), a website/character shrine and fanlisting approved by TFL (thefanlistings.org). Vent Crawler is dedicated to all things Zekk, a character from the Expanded Universe.

I've been working at it, adding new things as I go along, and as RL allows, but I'd love feedback, ideas...anything you'd like to offer. :)

2. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Nice, I do like that site. It looks pretty good.

I don't know if it's just me (or just my browser), but I don't like how the text overlaps with the split down the middle. I am not sure if that is intended or not, but just a bit of constructive criticism. You don't have to listen to me, of course. ;)

:)

3. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    Thanks you. :)

I tried it out to see how I liked it, and I agree- it looks much neater without the overlapping.

Thanks a lot for your input! :D

4. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Nice! That does look a lot better! :D

Glad I could help! :)

5. NarCranor

NarCranor Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 1, 2005
    Nice Zekk Character tribute site, I was a bit thrown off by calling it a fan listing....it really is more of a character shrine/tribute site. You may find you get more visitors by naming the thread appropriately. Vent Crawler, while it may make a good site name, sounds like it is some kind of spam-bot.

6. ZekksGoddess

Oct 2, 2004
    I was a bit thrown off by calling it a fan listing....it really is more of a character shrine/tribute site. You may find you get more visitors by naming the thread appropriately.
    Alright- that makes a good point. It has more content than a traditional fanlisting, right?

Vent Crawler, while it may make a good site name, sounds like it is some kind of spam-bot.
    *giggle* I'd never thought of something like that- I chose the name because it's a strong reference to Zekk in Young Jedi Knights.

Thanks for your ideas. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.