main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Everett, WA VENTING AREA

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by FETT3, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FETT3

FETT3 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 6, 2004
    I thought it would be a good idea to create a general venting area. Everything from Cars to whatever!
    Just keep it clean!

My vent would be my stupid car is acting weird! the battery is fully charged (now) the alt. checked out good but the car would be fine one min. the next It would go dark, lights and all.
    I might have a short, (I hope not) the wiring in todays cars are horrific!!

2. FETT3

Oct 6, 2004
    Well, I thoght it was a good idea at the time to post a new topic,but.....................

3. DarthBreezy

DarthBreezy Chosen One star 6

Jun 4, 2002
    Read through some of the past threads, I assure you venting about cars is very familiar to folks here! ;)

My Car is alergic to rain....

4. FETT3

Oct 6, 2004
    Hey! I got a hit!!

Actually you all can vent on just about anything!

Cars was the first 'cause mine was being a pig but she is all better now!!

5. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    GRRRRR!

Here is my vent!

Some friends and I went to the local Regal Cinema in Port Orchard to see the trailer for EpIII. I really could have cared less about The Incredibles, I really wanted to see the trailer on the big screen!

AND DARN THAT REGAL DIDN"T PLAY IT! I was sitting in the theatre, watching trailers for Polar Express and that dumb Tim Allen movie, and then comes the Feature Presentation. I jumped out of my seat and stormed out of the theatre to confront the manager! The bum claimed that they only received one reel of the Star Wars trailer and they showed that one at the 10:00 showing and not the 10:30, the one I was at. I tried to tell him, "HEY! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AT ALL INCREDIBLE SHOWINGS!" No, he said, they just got one and it wasn't even named Star Wars. I told him, "I KNOW! IT'S NAMED SAND DOG! I KNOW MY STAR WARS! PLAY THE FRIGGIN TRAILER!" He said no and I skulked away. Grr!

And to boot, the popcorn was stale!

6. FETT3

Oct 6, 2004
    I thoght it was supposed to be before every Incrdibles movies..

What a rip-off!!! :mad:

That manager should get his prioritys straight!
    :mad: :mad:

Sorry about the popcorn! I always try to smuggle some goodies in. 9 out of ten times it works!! :D

7. TheSheryl

TheSheryl Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 21, 2004
    When I was in junior high, I used to smuggle everything into the theatre. I'd hide cans of soda in the oversized sleeves of my jacket, stuff candy in my pockets and licorice down my shirt!
    But now that I am older and sadly, more mature, I felt guilty doing all of that. So I just stuffed candy in my pockets. But I really wanted that licorice!
    And after that brawl with the manager, I should have gone out to my car and got the licorice!
    Darn that Regal! Grrr, I say!

8. FETT3

Oct 6, 2004
    I suppose they lost a customer?

9. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hey Everybody! I'm a former (temporary) MosEverrett member. Just thought I'd pop in and say "Hi!" to all you nice folks.

Hi!

It's funny that you guys mentioned the Incredibles trailer. Our local (and very new) FanForce got a group together (I think there were 9 of us) just to go and see that trailer when it first came out.

I think Regal is just screwing with people. It didn't play for us, either. At least, not the first time around.

For the record: The Incredibles is actually a pretty good movie. I'd recomend it. After the movie, some of us had a conversation with the theater manager. Always an exercise in futility. After he was done being fairly useless, we decided to go sit in on another set of trailers for another showing of the Incredibles. They had The Trailer. Our satisfaction, though delayed, was achieved.

Yay.

Anyway, I miss you all. Feel free to pop into the Spokane FanForce Boards and say hi!

Oh, and Marlowe, thanks a bunch for the C-III information. I'm really hoping that we'll be able to put it to some kind of use!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.