main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Verge of Glory (Han/Pre-OT)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedi_Strike, Mar 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Strike

Jedi_Strike Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2001
    This Fic takes place before the events of A New Hope and it is about the most famous smugglers in the GFFA - Han Solo und Chewbacca. Feedback is welcome :)

Prologue
    The white stripes turned into stars. And that was something that wasn?t supposed to happen. ?Damn, Chewie?, Han cursed, ?that?s a trap!? The Wookie growled in the Millennium Falcon?s co-pilot?s seat. ?Yeah, looks like those vessels are Star Destroyers.? But how could that be? Nobody knew that they headed this way. Nobody except? Well, that was something Han hadn?t thought of. But it was the only possibility the Imps could?ve found out. Chewie next to him howled a question. ?All right, we better try to avoid the capital ships. Maybe we can manage to get out of here before we get in contact with them.? He manoeuvred the Falcon into a tight turn and ordered Chewie to look in the maps where the Falcon was. Chewie?s comment ?In the middle of nowhere? brought a smile to Han?s face, but that didn?t help at all.
    ?Chewie, we?ve got a couple of TIEs coming after us. Looks as if they?d found us. You take the controls, I?ll take the guns.? Han jumped out of his seat and ran to the guns, when the first shots hit the Falcon. I?d really appreciate some more firepower, Han thought, just in case the capital ships decide to attack, too. But fist things first, they had to get rid off these TIEs.
    Chewie avoided a couple of shots and brought Han into a position that gave him the opportunity to welcome the fighters when they started their next attacking wave. Han fired the gun and blasted the leading fighter into pieces. ?Yeeha!?, he shouted and fired another shot at the next TIE, but he missed it. ?Chewie, what about the capital ships??, he asked into his comm. The Wookie growled in response. ?Well, then we better leave this place. Hold on, I?m coming back?, Han told the Wookie and descended the ladder back to the aisles before he broke into a run back to the cockpit.
    ?All right, old boy, let?s leave this place. What?s the next planet?? Chewie howled. ?Ah, nope. Sorry, but I definitely can?t go there. You remember this guy from the sabacc game on Alderaan, don?t you?? Chewie laughed. ?I really don?t think this is funny. Look for another planet!?, Han said as the Falcon was hit by a couple of shots. ?And hurry, otherwise there is nothing left of us to escape!? A few moments later the Wookie had found a planet in a system nearby. ?Yeah, that place looks fine. Check the course.? Chewie did as he was ordered and gave Han a signal that everything was okay. ?Well, then let?s leave this place?, Han said and brought the Falcon into hyperspace.

2. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    hmmmm wonder where they are heading and who tipped off the empire where they were going. . . and why the empire wants them already.. . .

3. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    hum I am glad that you placed your story in your signature. Nice post.

4. Jedi_Strike

Jedi_Strike Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 15, 2001
    Wo-ho! I think it's about time to come up with another post! Thanks!

5. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    Yes please I love to see what it is next.
    THANKS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.