main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vergere and the Warmaster Tsavong Lah infirmity (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Admiral_Lelila, Dec 24, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Admiral_Lelila

Admiral_Lelila Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 29, 2001
    Speculation: Is it possible that Vergere is inhibiting the healing of Tsavong Lah's arm? She has the ability to heal wounds as in the case of Major Showolter in HT and Mara. She could be "encouraging" the implanted leg to continue to grow and take over Tsavong Lah's body. Warmaster Tsavong Lah a Shamed One. Oh the possibilities!!!!

2. Warrior-of-the-Sith

Warrior-of-the-Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2001
    That's an interesting possibility, and a realistic one too. Vergere may be why the arm is going crazy, and making Tsavong think it's one of the Vong Gods who's doing it to him. I like that idea! :D

3. chissdude10

chissdude10 Jedi Youngling star 5

Jul 26, 2001
    NO I DOUBT IT.

4. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    CHISSDUDE. PLEASE DO NOT POST IN ALL CAPS. IT IS ANNOYING. THANK YOU.

5. Admiral_Lelila

Sep 29, 2001
    Vergere could introduce the Warmaster to Bacta (he would be indebted to her.) On the other hand, Vergere could just let him rot and become a Shamed one. What would happen if Warmaster Tsavong Lah became a Shamed One?

6. sithspawnedvong

sithspawnedvong Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2001
    He will lose his position of Warmaster and be cast into the shamed ones. He willlead the revolt against the vong and him and the shamed ones will join forces with the Jedi.
    I can only hope.

7. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    sthspawnedvong- I don't think that would be tolikely given his great belie in teh Vong Gods.

I don't really think Vergere would do that because it seems that she is in his favor. If he becomes shamed she will lose her position.

8. sithspawnedvong

sithspawnedvong Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 23, 2001
    Jeez it was just a thought Mayo_Solo

9. Admiral_Lelila

Sep 29, 2001
    I don't think that Warmaster Tsavong Lah will go down as a Shamed One without a fight. IMO he will become a Shamed One and he will take revenge on the person who declares him Shamed. He will probably lead a rebellion of Shamed Ones and over-throw they leadership.

10. Warrior-of-the-Sith

Warrior-of-the-Sith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 8, 2001
    Vergere may be in Lah's favor, but remember that she is a Jedi Knight who was captured by a Vong scouting team in the last years of the Old Republic (according to the Essential Chronology). She probably learned of the imminent invasion, and somehow set herself up as Lah's right hand. If she is still faithful to the Jedi and her galaxy, then it is a very real possibility for her to force Lah's arm to rot.

And, though it may seem unrealistic, Sithspawned may actually be on to something. If Lah becomes Shamed, he may lose all faith in his gods and his race, and lead a revolt against the Vong.

Oh well, just speculation, as always... :D

11. Rogue48SFS

Rogue48SFS Jedi Youngling

Dec 12, 2001
    Sudden thought: what is "Traitor" is not a book about a traitor in the midst of the New Republic, but admist the Yuuzhan Vong? Perhaps the title refers to Vergere instead? How much do we know about this upcoming book?

12. JediPatrick

JediPatrick Jedi Youngling

Dec 16, 2001
    I think that traitor has a good chance of being about Vergere or some other vong but, im wondering since that at the end of SbS Jacen was captured by the vong right, so what if they shape him and he starts going after the jedi or fighting fo rthe vong that could be what the book is about im just guessing but it seems possible to me.

13. Mayo_Solo

Mayo_Solo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 9, 2001
    Sithspawnedvong- I'm sorry I didn't mean to osund rude or pushy. I was just trying to voice my opinion. I truly am sorry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.