main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Vergere........what is her deal? *Possible spoilers*

Discussion in 'Literature' started by Disco_Dark_Jeedai, Oct 30, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth Tuna

Darth Tuna Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 1999
    I think she's still a Jedi and is an undercover agent. I think she realized that the NR is dead and needs renewal, so she didn't side with them. She is trying to save the Jedi. She probably knows why the Vong fear and are fascinated by them. Perhaps she saw all this when she was captured the first time and has been patiently waiting to use it to Jedi advantage.

2. SCI_FI_NUT

SCI_FI_NUT Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 6, 2001
    Despite her actions she's good. Sh's just realized that to get anywhere unfortunatly sacrifies had to be made. Unfortunatly this mission was one of them. However i'm wondering if she betrayed Jacen for no other reason than to get time with him to explain what she knows(she CRYED when she did it, not the actions of soemone who is supporting ther vong, is now dark herself or has been brainwashed). I'm betting he won't be meeting the warmaster anytime soon, and in the interim she'll probably relate her story up to this point. Who know's perhaps she's already started to for some sort of internal resistence movement. BTW i think a good point has been brought up, she probably doesn't have a clue about the empire war that took place. This means that in what ever book that deals with jacen we'll probably see him explaining it to her and her overall reaction. Also expect a DEEP phylisophical disscussion, jacen has been groomed for it for some time and VERGE being not only a vong captive but also the LAST origenel order jedi to be alive will be the one who he hammers out what's right and wrong with.

Aside form the crying their is anotehr example of the fact taht she's not bad. She was dismayed when Jaina let loss teh lighting, she knew what that meant and knowing the losses the jedi have already taken wa probably heart broken that one of them had now fallen.

She's plotting soething and waiting. She has soething in mind that will end the bloodshed on BOTH sides and prevent teh comming genocide that the victor be it NR or vong will attempt to commit. What it will be will probably come in the last two HC, and I KNOW it will be good.

3. __Mawhonic__

__Mawhonic__ Jedi Youngling

May 21, 2001
    The NJO will end with Vergere being the "savior". She will be good in the end. She will win it for the good guys. Why else have her character? Its simply good story-telling, it will either be her or Nom Anor.

One of those two will save the good guys...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.