main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Veridor Jedi Training Academy: New members wanted!!!(Apply Within).

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jedi_Knight15, Jun 22, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    Well, I guess I'll find out when I get Galaxies, won't I? :p

But seriously, I'd probably want to be a bounty hunter. I'd also want to steal some stormtrooper/clonetrooper/sithtrooper armor to wear.

2. Jedi_Knight15

Jedi_Knight15 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 24, 2004
    The time period is when KotOR takes place, 4,000 years before the Empire.

3. AC-91

AC-91 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2004
    Sith ZTrooper would be wicked! You can get stormtrooper and Mandalorian on SWG. On SWG I have a brawler and an artisan. SO maybe one of those.........

4. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    Hello, I was sent here from the Praxeum. I was told I could learn saber combat form II.

I would like to be a Jedi Counsular (With a hint of sentinial). If possible I would like my saber to be orange.

If I were an citizen in the Star Wars Galaxy I would like to be a holonet reporter or a Bartender. Both deal with people, so I think I'd like that.

5. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    Welcome to the Veridor Academy, Lord Joda. Yes. it helps alot in saber training if you have jedi outcast/academy. I can train here as well. Again, welcome. You can have whatever weapon you want. But you have to earn your rank. I will give you a notice when you are promoted, so you can choose to stay where you are or advance.

6. LordJoda-181

LordJoda-181 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 8, 2004
    I have Jedi Outcast

7. AC-91

AC-91 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 5, 2004
    I rented it once, pretty fun game, but the best part was multi-player. Getting 8 people all fighting was just wicked! It was funny to see Mon Mothma bring out a lightsaber or blaster and start you.

8. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    I wish to be a Sith.Standard blade.

9. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    Fallen_Jedi21: Sith Sentinel

SecondBest: Jedi Guardian

Darthevil: Sith Apprentice

Analia_Ary: Jedi Guardian

LordJoda: Jedi Consular

OBI-BEN-KENOBI: Sith Avenger

MasterP: Jedi Sentinel

AC-91: Sith Apprentice

10. darthevil

darthevil Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 6, 2004
    No wonder I got a Sith avatar:p.

11. Fallen_Jedi21

Fallen_Jedi21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 22, 2004
    Since this is mainnly about saber fighting, I thought I'd share something with everybody, it's a a description of the 7 forms of saber fighting.. I did it a few months ago in school, but it still holds up.

Form I: The first and most basic lightsaber form, this was created when metal swords were replaced with lightsabers. Although many of the ancient sword fighting traditions stayed the same, the blade itself has no mass, so this form teaches how to handle the saber without injuring yourself. Example user: None, as all jedi learn this form.

Form II: The ultimate refinery of lightsaber combat. Precision and blade manipulation was advanced to the highest possible degree. This form became less and less popular after the fall of the Sith Empire because the chances of a Jedi facing another lightsaber wielder were very remote. Sith knights training to face Jedi find this form especially useful. Example user: Count Dooku/Darth Tyranus

Form III: A defensive form based on deflecting blasters. When blasters became more popular and accessible, the Jedi developed this form to counter the new threats. Form III uses tight, efficient moves leaving little target area exposed, and as a result, form III masters are considered invincible, although they cannot necessarily defeat their opponent because of their commitment to defense. Example user:
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

Form IV: The most acrobatic form ever developed. In this form Jedi use the force to do what is not usually physically possible such as incredible runs, jumps, and spins. Form IV masters can appear as a blur of light at which they are at the center of. Example User: Yoda

Form V: Form V was developed by Jedi masters who felt that form III was too passive. First they turned defense only lightsaber moves, such as deflecting a blaster bolt, into aggressive ones, such as deflecting a bolt back at an opponent. Form V focuses on strength and lightsaber moves. To many Jedi this form represents the philosophy ?peace through superior firepower?, and a worthy discipline to study. Others see it as an unnecessary need to dominate an opponent. Example user: Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader

Form VI: A combination of forms I, III, IV, and V. Young Jedi spend their first 6 years studying form I, and then one year on each subsequent one. Form VI masters only study form VI for at least 10 years after their initial form I training, bypassing training in the other forms completely. It is considered the diplomat?s form because it is less intensive physically than the other forms. It was in heavy use before the outbreak of the Clone War, but most of the Form VI users in the battle of Geonosis were killed. Example user: Coleman Trebor

Form VII: Only the most powerful of all the Jedi masters ever reach form VII. This form uses wide and seemingly unconnected staccato sequences of moves, which make it much more difficult to use than the graceful flowing movements of form IV. It uses the intensity of Form V, but draws on a deeper well of emotion, making it dangerous for unfocused minds to use. Example user: Mace Windu

12. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    How's everyone doing over here, I hope you all have some fun.

13. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    Fun is not an issue here, master threepio. How goes it at your academy?

14. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

OBI-BEN-KENOBI Jedi Knight star 6

Mar 13, 2004
    hey peoplez

I'm back from vacation.

What's goin on?

15. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    Welcome back, OBI-BEN-Kenobi! how was your vacation?

16. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    meh, it was alright I guess. I'm back a day earlier then expected, if thats a hint.

17. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    I see.

OBI-BEN-KENOBI has been promoted. Congrats :)

OBI_BEN-KENOBI's new rank: Sith Vanquisher

18. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    to what? Sith awesome guy?

Is that a rank?

If not, it should be.

EDIT: Vanquisher hmm? what/who do I vanquish?

19. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    Anything you want to. Lol.

EDIT: Well, anyone except those in the Academy. lol.

20. Headhunter0183

Headhunter0183 Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 19, 2002
    Greetings all.
    Like Lord Joda, I have just come from the Paraxium.
    JK15, I recived your instructions and am working on them now.

I like these kinds of threads because it is good to be able to share your ideas and listen to others.
    I have enjoyed the comments made thus far.

I will be a Jedi. because I belive that uncle Ben was right when he told Peter that "With great power comes great responsability".
    There are two ways of puting it.
    A sith belives in "Might makes right".
    A jedi belives in "Might for right".

Analia Ary. I saw something in your bio that I like and that fits my feelings perfectly...

One Destiny:
    It will be a hard life
    One without reward
    Without remorse
    Without regret
    A path will be placed before you
    The choice is yours alone
    Do what you think you cannot do
    It will be a hard life
    But you will find out who you are

One Will:
    There are things i cannot do
    I cannot watch while people suffer
    I cannot sit while something must be done
    I cannot judge those who are different
    There are things I cannot do
    Run
    Hide
    Ignore
    There are things i cannot do
    But there are certainly things i will do .

I would like to know where this came from please.
    It is simple, honest, and full of wisdom and courage.
    As a Jedi should be.

These are the ideals that I strive for in my life.
    It is why I do what I do. I am a Firefighter/E.M.T.
    I belive that people with knowlage, wisdom, and ability should use it to help those around them. And not for there own greedy gain.
    And if more people thought this way, the world would be a better place.

Now if some one will help me down off my soap box, I'll tell ya about my lightsaber.

It is a dual phase saber, which means that it has two crystals. The primary crystal produces a verdent green blade of one meter. The secondary crystal produces a yellow blade of almost three meters.
    It is 10 in. long and was constructed from the throttle assembly of a speeder bike. Much like Corran Horn's in the NJO.
    I actualy make custom sabers and sell them on ebay.
    And I was inspired by the description of this saber so much that I made one for myself. It is awsome(If I do say so myself)
    I used the grips off of a Harley Davidson.
    Pics available upon request.

Well that's my two cents...Back to you guys!

**Edit**
    Oh. I almost forgot. If I lived in the SW universe and could not be a jedi I would do what I do now.
    I would be on (possably the captian of) a rescue ship.

That would be cool!

21. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    Welcome to the praxeum, Headhunter. How goes your test? I agree, My master (Analia_Ary) has great and wise things to say. Many can learn from leadership by example. She is also kind at heart, giving, thoughtful, sweet and motivated to do what she thinks is right. Before I forget, Good day, everyone :)

22. Darth-Bradius

Darth-Bradius Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 20, 2004
    ello ello ello whats all this then

I Darth-Bradius will take all you sith

*ignites his silver duel-phase lightsaber*

23. Ceethreepio

Ceethreepio Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 4, 2003
    Hi, everyone just thought I'll drop in. As you can guess you will have many test, i wish look and great results. MTFBWY

24. Jedi_Knight15

Apr 24, 2004
    Welcome to my Academy, master Bradius. What do you wish to be, Jedi/Sith?

25. OBI-BEN-KENOBI

Mar 13, 2004
    morning people.

Ignites sabers.

Back off Bradius.

EDIT:My 2,222nd post!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.