1. Welcome back everyone! Wondering why everything looks different? Please visit HERE for more information!
  2. Welcome Guest. New feature: The Art of Disney… Now discussing:

3. Now running:

Art Archive Very first attempt at a comic book

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by Minela, Mar 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
  1. Minela Jedi Knight

star 3
    This is my first attempt at a comic book, using photoshop and Comic Life. I'm not good at photoshop so this is going to get better hopefully as I advance with my skills. I do not have a cover jet just the first 5 pages, so enjoy and tell me what you think.

Heart of Lord Vader

This title is in progress.
  2. NarCranor Force Ghost

star 2
    Nice job! I enjoyed the photoshopped images you used to create teh comic here. Are you using screen captures you get yourself or just hunting online to find the images and angles you need? Especially considering it is a one-man show, very remarkable job! I myself write some star wars fan comics at www.fandomcomics.com. Curious to see where you go with this one!

Keith "Nar" Kappel
    http://www.fandomcomics.com
  3. Minela Jedi Knight

star 3
    Actually I've already read your comics. Kudo's to the artist. I wish I didn't have to use images from the web, it is hard hunting down exactlly what you want. So to answer your question, I search for images on the web than manipulate tham in Photoshop. I will try to get better at the whole Photoshop thing so I can have more variety in my layout. You know, wide shots, middle and closeups. And also I need a lot of costume shots, like something fitting in the SW universe. Wish me luck I will post updates.

By the way, if you wanna know what happens in the story, I have posted several chapters in the Fan Fiction forum, address is in my signature.
  4. Minela Jedi Knight

star 3
Moderators: Corellian_Outrider
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.