main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Very important to all Star Wars Fans living in Newport

Discussion in 'Archive: FF:UK - Wales' started by Fall-on-Jin, Jan 16, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    There is a shop in the old market called 'cloud city', it sells Star Wars and some Star Trek :mad: collectibles, i havent had chance to go there, but i think its worth a look. Oh yea, does anyone know where I would go about finding myslef a Boba/Jango Fett costume? I really want one, cos it would be cool ass to go into the cinema dressed up as him to see Episode 3. (And possibly the renewed special editions)For more info click here http://www.empireonline.co.uk/news/news.asp?story=3545

2. TANTIV

TANTIV Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2001
    I`ve been in there i`ve sown the seed hes on the look out for new stuff i`ve also got an insider at Hasbro over at on the industrial estate at Spytty

shes going to give me the nod when they get the new stuff in woooooohoooooooooo ;)

Where do you live in Newport because theres a shop on Sommerton Bridge Called House of Rockley they have SW costumes might be able to help ;)

3. Fall-on-Jin

Fall-on-Jin Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 22, 2001
    I know the kid whos mum owns the place, and all ive seen in Amidala and Chewie. Not lanky enough to have the chewie one.... yet. Thanx m8 n e way, and i think ill go to c that cloud city place soon (free time limited cos i gotta save for gamecube)

4. Count_Cuckoo

Count_Cuckoo Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 15, 2001
    For Star Wars related stuff, I found that the MEMORABILIA convention at the Birmingham NEC is excellent. I was buying figures for £1 each, boxed and there was a hell of a lot of other Star Wars stuff there cheap too.

The next one is in March and If you are after a bargain get your backside there if I was you, brilliant Sci-Fi stuff too.

5. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Cuckoo, mate - I met my ex girlfriend at a Memorabelia conv. at Birmingham NEC - SORE subject! She ruined my life when we split.

Otherwise, they're excellent conventions, but enough to bring me to tears with memories.

6. Terra

Terra Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 25, 2000
    Cooo, I sounded all emotional and cynical there...:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.