main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Very Star Wars Christmas Special!?!?

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by midthomp, Jul 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. midthomp

midthomp Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 30, 2003
    http://www.stomptokyo.com/movies/v/very-star-wars-xmas.html

Know anything about it?

2. JediMasterGuff

JediMasterGuff Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 18, 2002
    I think that's a fake, screenshots taken from deleted scenes and other films.

Darth Tyrannus wasn't created in GL's head until a few years ago.

3. __UnDeRsCoRe__

__UnDeRsCoRe__ Jedi Youngling

Jul 31, 2003
    it's definitely real. i could swear i saw it, but even that site says it never aired. perhaps i saw stills of it in a preview in some fan mag back then. i distinctly remember chrictopher lee in the silly helmet, and i definitely read the name "darth tyrannus" well before a few years ago.
    now if only someone could tell me on which tv special i saw a star wars disco ballet.

4. midthomp

Jul 30, 2003
    At first I thought it was fake but all of the other reviews on that site seem to be legit so it makes me think that maybe it is true.

5. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Jedi Grand Master star 1

Dec 31, 2002
    Ha, don't you guys get it? Look real hard on the page. Look at the bold letters at the start of each new paragraph. It spells out A-P-R-I-L-F-O-O-L-S!

6. YodaJeff

YodaJeff Manager Emeritus star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 18, 2001
    That, combined with the "Review date" of "04/01/2002" pretty much proves that it was an April Fool's Day joke. [face_laugh]

7. midthomp

Jul 30, 2003
    DOH!

I saw that 4/1/2002 review date and it did not click that was April Fools, OOps.

8. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    LMAO!! That was too funny. What movie(s) did those screencaps come from, though? The one of the monster in the cage actually looks familiar.

9. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    The one in the monster cage is a wampa froma deleted scene in ESB, as is the Han Solo one in those weird goggles.

10. Spacehunter24

Spacehunter24 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 2, 2003
    You are joking, right? That guy looks nothing like Harrison Ford, and the snow monster in the cage looks just like the two a few pictures up, and I know that pic's not from ESB. They don't look like any of the wampas I've seen in pics from the ESB deleted scenes.

11. JediMasterGuff

Jun 18, 2002
    ArrTwo, I suggest you cut out the spamming before you get banned.

On second thought, spam all you won't, I don't care if you get banned, I don't like you already.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.