main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Vexations over Testing - Or Not! (Young Qui-Gon, Young Tahl, Test papers, Humor)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediLuminaraUnduli, Jul 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    Title: Vexations over testing ? or not!
    Author: JediLuminaraUnduli
    Timeframe: Before JA, around the time Qui Gon was 11.
    Summary: Young Qui Gon Jinn has final exams. His answers: should be interesting.
    Genre: Humour

Disclaimer: I do not own anything here; Star Wars, Shakespeare or otherwise.

[b]Name:[/b] Qui Gon Jinn
    [b]Age[/b]: 11
    [b]Class[/b]: Literature
    [b]Teacher[/b]: Hixie Ri-u
    [b]Master[/b]: Dooku
    Part One: Shakespeare

[b]1. Why did Macbeth murder the king?[/b]
    [b]Answer[/b]: [i]Because the king was just plain stupid, and the stupid kingdom needed a better ruler, that was less um-stupid, of course![/i]

[b]2. Why was Othello so easily deceived by Iago?[/b]
    [b]Answer[/b]: [i]Because he was fool, duh, and so he was tricked![/i]

[b]3. Why did King Lear give up his powers?[/b]

[b]Answer[/b]: [i]This is a waste of my time. It?s because he didn?t read the fine print on the contract, and because, well, because-because- well how should I know, I can?t understand dimwits. [/i]

[b]4. Who was Puck in ?A Midsummer Night?s Dream??[/b]

[b]Answer[/b]:[i] A moron. [/i]

[b][u]Part Two: Comprehension[/u][/b]
    [b][i]Story:[/i][/b]
    [i][b]"Once upon a time, there was a little girl named Jenny. She loved flowers. One day, she got lost in the woods. She sat down and started to cry. Then, she noticed some flowers on the pathway. She followed them, and the trail soon led back to her cottage home, where her worried mommy was waiting for her." [/b] [/i]

[b]1. Who is the main character of this story?[/b]

[b]Answer:[/b] [i]Some kid named Jenny. My comment is that she needs to get a GPS and a map.[/i]

[b]2. How do you think she got lost?[/b]

[b]Answer[/b]: [i]Don?t know, don?t care. [/i]

[b]3. Where did the trail lead to?[/b]

[b]Answer[/b]: [i]Her home. And her worried ?mommy?.[/i]

[b]4. What is your opinion of this story?[/b]

[b]Answer[/b]: [i]The author who wrote it needs to stop writing for the sake of the galaxy. This story is very lacking in detail, intelligence, and interest. Like the author. [/i]

[hr]

[b]I?m actually scared of reviews now[face_worried] . Politics/math/socials/science coming up! Who wants some Tahl? [face_grin] [/b]

2. Jedi_Perigrine

Jedi_Perigrine Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2008
    That's a cute little story! I can see Qui-Gon so full of sarcasm at a young age.

Reminds me of liturature classes. Most of the authors were frustrated when we got to ask about specific parts of their story.

Student: "What did the hammer mean, in chapter 3? It seems related to his mistrust of machinery or abandonment issues as a child."

Author: "It's just a FREAKING hammer, nothing special, no hidden meaning. Can't you just *read* the damn thing without analyzing it all?"

Nice job!

3. mujapple-juicey

mujapple-juicey Jedi Master star 4

Jul 21, 2008
    He sounds like me in kindergarden!
    No he doesn't.
    Totally in to it!
    Hoo hoo hoo, funny.
    More!

4. Nienna_Narmolanya

Nienna_Narmolanya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 5, 2005
    [face_laugh] Ah, I remember those literature tests. At least this test doesn't have any of those multiple choice "opinion" questions that you can get wrong, so Qui-Gon has a chance. :p Loved his comment about the girl in the story needing a GPS. He sounds exactly like a pre-teen boy responding to literature.

Nicely done. I'd certainly like to read more. :D

5. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    I AM IN FOR EVERYTHING!
    even potty psychology:p .
    Whatever pleases you Lumin!
    Is that nickname OK for you?
    Puck actually is a moron, you're right.

tapping fish
    lit void

6. JediLuminaraUnduli

JediLuminaraUnduli Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 12, 2008
    mujapple_juicey: Lumin is fine if you want, but my name is Mikki :D Known by most as 'Miks' xD You can choose :).

And yea, he actually is a moron. I told my english teacher that in grade 9. Vivid, and most unwanted memory. Let's just say she kept me after break to explain about his *importance* >.>"

Nienna_Narmolanya: Yea, my social studies teacher used to give us multi-choice *opinionated* questions on what we thought the Spanish Conquistadors had done wrong >_>"" It was ridiculous. I epicly phailed on each one x) mostly because the teacher and I were just very very different people with very very different views..

Jedi_Perigrine: Thank you! I thought he might be like that from early on due to his........rebellious behavior later in life :). I thought he might have roots from that somewhere.. :p

-Miks

Durr. DRL has attacked me once more. Since it's spring break now, I'll take a little break and update all my stories....hopefully after these next three essays.

edit: Spelling mistakee :)

7. mujapple-juicey

Jul 21, 2008
    Alrighty Miks!

DRL? Oh no!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.