main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

vForums... not your average fan board...

Discussion in 'Archive: Fan Sites' started by ColemanTrebor15, Dec 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColemanTrebor15

ColemanTrebor15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2003
    Edit: Link was removed because the site will be down for a few weeks! :(

My two-year old forum project, the vForums, has recently been put back online after being taken off for enhancements! Now we have a bunch of cool new features, but our community is still the same and we're always looking for new potential members.

Our ongoing forum games are still going strong (anyone up for Star Wars Jeopardy v2.5? The Game of World Conquest?). We're also looking for someone who knows a thing or two about RPGs, since we'd like to start a new one really soon. We're not a big site, but we're planning to release our very own website-- Vurk.net-- to compliment the forums and we're looking to involve all of our members in the process!

Topics range from Star Wars movies to Star Wars collectibles to even LOTR and other fantasy movies/shows/books. There are also numerous forum games, fanart/fic, and other miscellaneous things. Come check us out... we just put up our seasonal Winter Theme and need some criticism! :)

2. AdamSolo

AdamSolo Jedi Youngling

Nov 5, 2004
    VN is a great site, our members are among the best on the net and alot of things are going on which will make it very worth while to come and join.

Not to mention if you like Coleman Trebor this is the only place online that has website in his honor ;)

3. Sara_Kenobi

Sara_Kenobi Jedi Grand Master star 7

Sep 21, 2000
    This site looks awesome.

4. JediMasterRevan

JediMasterRevan Jedi Youngling star 4

May 18, 2004
    I must admit that after I heard you say that this site was an official fan site of Coleman Trebor it made me not want to go there!! Actually I did go there and it looks pretty good. I might sign up.

5. ColemanTrebor15

ColemanTrebor15 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 13, 2003
    We started out as a Coleman Trebor fansite, but have since expanded. We still like Coleman a lot, but now the board is geared more towards general Star Wars and other Sci-fi. Thanks for the kind comments... we're now beginning construction on the actual website to accompany the forums.

But right now the server is down, incase you were wondering why the link was dead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.