main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC VicFF State wide FOOD FIGHT!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by DarkJediTJ, Oct 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    *His army now being destroyed, his head being covered in gravy, and a huge green monster slowy approaching him... he ponders*

Right! Looks like I'm going to have to do it myself!

*Getting a huge tennis racquet, he runs past the green creature, smashing it with his racquets concequently dicing it into squares no bigger then his fist... then he sees R_P with a cocky smile spread across his face*

My dear R_P, I challange you to a duel!
    *He pulls out of long breadstick.... painted green*

2. darth_brutus

darth_brutus Jedi Padawan star 4

May 25, 2002
    *The ground begins to rumble*

YEEEESSSSSSS!!!!!!! The dime of your destruction has arrived!

*Runs outside to see his modified T-72 tank approaching down the road*

MUAHAHAHAHAHA

*Jumps into gunners seat and aims gun through the door*

*Starts launching roast chickens at JMD and RP*

3. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    From the comfort of his living room JE leisurely watches the bombardment of roast chickens upon RPs domain, Laughing Out Loud with much satisfaction, pointing out RPs mishaps to fellow passerbys. At the same time, JE increases his sack-of-grain launchings, at the behest of The ******** School nicking-Overseas-students=profit Convention...

4. Rogue_Product

Rogue_Product Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 12, 2002
    Ahhh, SHINY CHICKENS!
    ::Collapses under the weight of the greasy, yet delightfully tasty food::
    Not bad...

Indeed, JMD, I accept your duel
    ::pulls out large, genital-shaped carrot and halved pumpkin sheild. Charges towards the unassuming JMD, screaming and curses the chicken fat in which he is not covered. Momentarily, he stops and released the stockpile of sherbet upon J-E's house, knowing it will annoy his father due to its moderninity and bright colours::
    That ought to slow him down
    ::Insert evil laugh here::

5. DarkJediTJ

DarkJediTJ Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 26, 2000
    lol, When I started this I never expected it too go so well... :p As I've said before Good work comes from Boredem!

:: Grabs a coke can and Fizzes it up too the extent that it is pulsating with explosivness. then grabs a packet of Fizz wizz and while ripping the top off it shoves it onto the top of the can. then with a mighty efort throughs it into the blundering batttle and watches from afar as the Candy coated Monsters Emerged from its Depth ::

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- (Cough Splutter) good- (Cough spluter) aim there... (Choke) ... Damn nut!

6. SithLord-Mixo

SithLord-Mixo Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 21, 2002
    Last night's margarine bubbles and splat!

7. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    of cause...

OOPS I MEAN!

Indeed...

8. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    You don't understand the torture in my underwear right now!

9. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    :Whacks Mixo with his carrot::
    Stop talking about it damn you...

10. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Right R_P, I see you have accepted my duel! But you shall regret it! Muhahaha

*P_R and Damir charge at each other, screaming war cries at top of their lungs, running past Mixo and wacking him with his bread stick and stopping momeneteraly to laugh histarically at TJ chocking on the nut. The stange looking carrot and breadstick clash together, crumbs flying everywhere. The two moved with great speed, blocking each other's moves, attacking faroucesly. Finally, due to R_P loosing balance for one quick second, Damir's sweeps him off his feet and onto the ground, R_P now defenceless. Standing over his head, breadstick held high getting ready to take R_P down, once and for all.*

Muhahaha! Now R_P... you will.... di- *at that moment Damir gets hit in the back by a group of juicy chicken, still being shot out from the tank in the corner, sending him flying off R_P and into a pile of jelly that once use to be a great monster*

R_P, this is not over yet!

11. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Waits upon Arrival of Reenforcements, Remembers that its everyman for himself, Starts too carve an Army of Cheese men from Cheddar ::

12. Senator_Elegos_A-Kla

Senator_Elegos_A-Kla Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 18, 2001
    At the front of the hueg formation, General SEA arrives with a platoon of food fighters and spag & tomato troopers

All lauchers, all troopers fire at will!

tomatoes and spaghetti fly into the midst of the meleé. SEA throws a custard tart at darkjecitj

13. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Ducks and Watches as Damir wipes the Custart Tart from his face ::

14. Jedi_jem

Jedi_jem Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 1, 2002
    *Jem hurls tomatoes at DarkJediTJ* muwhahahaha [face_devil]

15. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    :: Ducks Again ::

Sorry bout that Damir! I'll try not Get out of the way next time then.

:: Continues too carve the Cheese man Army ::

16. Rogue_Product

Jun 12, 2002
    ::Whilst P_R and Damir were fighting... j/k :p::

::Rogue, seeing his chance to escape runs off to the hills, hiding from Damir and licking his wounds. The carrot a ruin, he sobs quietly in a cave, feasting on the left over sherbet. Finding a flint, he lights a small fire and pulls a wildebeast from virtual nowhere. Several other wildebeast carcases, piled in a corner give him a brilliant idea. He roasts 42 of them and builds a small fort, giving ample time to recover from JMD's attack and plot an evil food-related revenge::

17. The-Lute

The-Lute Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 29, 2002
    Its time for me to take on some people I've yet to talk to!

Take this Senator Elogas A Kla!!

<Shoots his trademark hidden ACME dynamite rolled up in a tortilla>

Take this Jedi Master Damir!!

<Catapults last weeks mouldy dinner scraps>

And take this jedi jem!!

<Finds the last remaining piece of Lute's 100 posts cake and fires it from a slingshot>

The rest of you guys can have some of Don's Pizza's fired from my scattergun!

18. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    Muhahahahahahahaaa..........

Meanwhile, hidden among the chaos, PoT stealthy plants a thermo-nuclear treacle bomb, surrounded by Roast Chickens.....

Sneaking out of the arena quickly, PoT detonates the weapon, preparing his U-Boat and crew armed with Peanut Butter gak guns.

Soon, the survivors will also know my wrath...

19. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo unleashes on all last week's chicken that has been sitting since on his dashboard

20. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Thank god I survived the thermo-nuclear blast. But it seems the battlefield is completely littered with food scraps now.

<Lute slips over roast chicken scraps and proceeds to shovel them all up. Pizza, chickens, peanuts, cashews, cakes, pies, custard tarts, spaghetti, cheese, and tomatoes all get strenously shovelled into a pile. Lute then calls a VicFF meeting and hopes everyone will show, because he secretly plants a bomb in the middle, lights ot then runs. 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 .....>

21. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Blast diverted by a beer burp from Mixo

22. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    That's great, we need more disjointed sentance syntax, it makes the kids work for their conversations!!!

PoT crested the entrance in his sail barge of doom, firing from all sides huge stinger missiles filled to the brim with peanut butter.

His crack troops spilling from the sides, he issued an order to have the platoons sweep in from beneath his cover, to rain holy chestnuts at the cowering combatants.

Spying Mixo amongst the madness, PoT aimed his newager sensing Brussel Sprout cannon, firing 3 huge orbs of tasteless goodness at the leader...

23. SithLord-Mixo

Apr 21, 2002
    Mixo pulls out the stomach of a sheep's carcass and flings it at the Huggards

24. The-Lute

Sep 29, 2002
    Damn! No one made it to the food blast meeting! School hippies.

Ah, PoT shall be my next victim.

<Lute uselessly flings mashed potato from a wooden spoon, as he can't afford stinger missiles like PoT>

25. DarkJediTJ

Dec 26, 2000
    MWAHAHAHAHAHA MY ARMY IS COMPLETE! MOW ALL I HAVE TOO DO IS TURN THEM ALL ON!

:: Swiches flick on one at watches as it hums on. :: one down Nine thousand Nine Hundred and ninty nine too go! MWAHAHAHAHA!

:: Ponders upon though Of the fact he should have made all the cheese men with one big swich too press instead of 1000 little ones ::

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.