main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:VIC VicFF: You slack bastards.

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by TheBoogieMan, Mar 17, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    What has become of the Victoria Fan Force?

Eh?

Eh?

There are no active threads.

There are a grand total of three (if that) regularly active posters.

PoT appears to have buggered off. Good for you, mate, but you can still post intoxicated (i'm taking a fair stab at where you are, anyway). And when the hell was your last dump, young man? Hmm? Hmm? The boys in the big shorts are back, yet i've not seen one word of praise, nay, not one word at all, escape from your keyboard yet.

Mixo.

Where the hell is Mixo? Do we assume he is still bogged? Do we further assume that he is still "bogged"; as in, too scared to come back after wimping out on the night of nights? Come back, all is forgiven. Your father and ex-wife will welcome you with open arms, I am certain. Just don't leave again. (New Age wars excluded)

And as for the two representatives of "authority" in the VicFF. Of Hawk's last 100 posts, one was in VicFF. Shocking. Huggard would vomit on your grave. And LordVader? I guess he's put a bit more effort in, with four posts in here in the last month.

Shame VicFF, shame.

When your most active posters are newbies introducing themselves, you know you are in fact, being slack.

Do something. Now. Like, posting.

Or forever let it hang above your heads like the sword of Damoclese - you are responsible for the demise of our madness.

Remember: VicFF - Thorpie Says it's Fully Sick!

This has been a message from the committe for keeping VicFF from being beaten by those Damn Kiwis.

2. PulsarSkate

PulsarSkate Ex-Mod star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 4, 2003
    Just to point out. I am not a newbie.

Jealous of their young nubile features you are...

3. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    [face_batting] You know you love us :p

4. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    What this forum needs is a good WAR.

PoT is working 40 hours a day seven days a week. Give the man a break.

5. Jet-Eye

Jet-Eye Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 10, 2001
    ****ing Mixo.

6. TheBoogieMan

TheBoogieMan Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 14, 2001
    I said newbies introducing themselves. Since you aren't introducing yourselves, where did i imply you were n00bs? I know you aren't, not anymore.

And JE, we all know that time spend on teh interweb is incremental to time spent studying/working.

Even Thok doesn't post here anymore!!!!

7. Darth_Reign

Darth_Reign Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 7, 2001

Our threads wither and the mood is dyre, at any moment all could be consumed by fire. All the while the Canadians grow humble and fat on the bliss of their booming edifus of idle chat.

Tis a famine. A stain upon the land.

We're all going to die.

8. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    No active threads, hm? Well, guess that's what happens when I'm not around to keep the boys in line. [face_peace]:p

9. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    Hey, my thread, the one I opened months ago is alive.....but then again, I'm a south Aussie and if you are interested, the SA boards go off most nights..... at lease 4 - 5 posting most nights and they are all different every time....we have close to 30 active posters! So if you need to interact Boogie please, feel free to visit us, but be warned, you diss us, there are more of us than you! :p :p [face_devil]

10. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    And look at that! I'm so powerful I can now double post!!!

11. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    All hail the mighty power of Addie! :p

12. lordvaderFF

lordvaderFF Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Well, as most of the threads these days seem to be about "Milking sessions" or who is the biggest Doofus...it doesn't exactly excourage new people to join in and post.

I'm not much into Milk myself (lactose Intollerant) but I'm always around.

13. Anastasia_Fel

Anastasia_Fel Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    Feel sorry for me Vader, I'm only 13, how do ya think I feel about the milking threads :p

14. HawkNC

HawkNC Former RSA: Oceania star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Oct 23, 2001
    I'd probably post here more often if you lot actually had something to say, or acted something like an actual chapter. Y'know, with meets and stuff. :p

15. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Hey whoa hey hey hey! I tried didn't I! But noooooo, the boys club didn't want to play!

//rant

:p

16. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    Well, frankly, any female that not only posts here for more than a few days but actually wants to meet us is clearly insane or a man. We didn't want to take our chances on either. ;)

17. PulsarSkate

Nov 4, 2003
    Touche...

But still, soooo weak guys. I challenged you to a milking duel and everything... :p

18. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Well, frankly, any female that not only posts here for more than a few days but actually wants to meet us is clearly insane or a man. We didn't want to take our chances on either.

*raises eyebrows*

19. HawkNC

Oct 23, 2001
    You don't count, you're from Sydney. There's something in the water there that seems to make women tolerant to...well...anyone there, and since you were their fearless leader at one point I figured you were exempt from my incorrect (albeit fun) generalisaton.

20. Shara_82

Shara_82 Administrator Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 10, 2001
    Nice try.

21. Jedi_Master_Damir

Jedi_Master_Damir Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    Yeah, well what you gonna do? Seriously, it's that time of year... people are like bees, really.

22. the_jedi_princess

the_jedi_princess Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 26, 2002
    *taps foot and crosses arms over chest at being ignored*

We need another food fight. That way I can cream you all again... literally.

23. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    You need an event!

We had Laser Hunting last Saturday night and Bowling is being organised as I type this. Also a fan film in the works, a mass screening of all 5 SW movies a few weeks before Ep 3 and there is a collection thread, a costume thread and a whole pile of superferlous threads for no real reason at all!!

Come on guys, as an ex Vic, I urge you to come to life!!

frowns as 'Wake me up inside' starts rolling around her head Hmmmmm

24. Lost_Wisdom

Lost_Wisdom Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2005
    Laser Hunting, Bowling ey? All good ideas. We should take some of those Ideas up. I mean I've been on the board only a few days/ a week but I'd still love to do something.

I've met PulsarSkate I went and saw her play she was Directing/teching. See another idea for a meetup, though I dont reccomend the hour long bus ride.

25. Protege-of-Thrawn

Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 14, 2001
    I had a big post here rubbishing Nathan for daring to suggest we function as a fanforce, but the boards ate it.

So instead, I'll say this. Nathan, you are rubbish, VicFF is better then any nerdfest talking about acne or star wars lunchbox collector item discussions, and I reckon we are best defined by our changing dynamic and often sight-unseen posting activity.

Thorpie says we're fully sick. So there.

Palpatine is a ninja/oh my god/***ing mixo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.