FF:VIC VIC'S UNITE!!!

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Jacques_Cousteau, Feb 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacques_Cousteau Jedi Knight

star 1
    I may be new here, and may not be in posession of all the facts, but what ive seen so far has appaled me. How can it be that VIC'S, vocal, AFl loving, red blooded vics can fall behind all the other states with our posts? how can these be the same victorians who go to other states and start fights with the locals because they "looked like tanties" obviously not i say.

so come on vic's, get fired up and get posting, bring a friend, bring a group, bring a troupe, and if not for your country do it for your state.

on a lighter note, hello and welcome to my first post everyone. YAY!!

2. Protege-of-Thrawn Manager Emeritus

star 6
    Good to see you here Andy...

And if you think this is bleak, you no little!! This is a great spate of activity compared to this forums 'state' (bad pun) before the Mandalore Mission, to increase activity and membership!

(Basically, SEA and I crammed the word "Victoria" down every other forums throat, opened a spate of interesting threads to encourage posting, and waited, prayed, and hoped...and our hard work payed off!!!!)

Keep on posting mate!
  3. Jacques_Cousteau Jedi Knight

star 1
    Thats all very well and good but who is SEA?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.