main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Victoria Chapter City Rep chosen...

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by _Derisa_Ollamhin_, Apr 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Just got back from the latest meeting (so glad we are soon to be declared official... it'll be fun to get together for *fun*... :) ) and wanted to announce the selection of our first official vict--- er, *volunteer* City Rep.

Unanimously chosen by a raising of the hands of all those who didn't want the job, Victoria's City Representative is [fanfare]...[/fanfare]

Rani Veko!!!

A round of applause for the brave lass... fastest and most decisive election I've ever participated in. Benevolent dictator, we salute you!

Costume meeting scheduled for my place, Tuesday next, during the day, with the next business meeting to follow: (location to be announced).

Sure am glad I got that helium released from my hand. :)

*Derisa*

2. Woofer

Woofer Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 27, 2001
    Congratulations...

The proper persons will be notified.

3. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    Fantastic!!!

Congrats Rani Veko!!!

I'll talk to Hama about the promotion.

Welcome aboard Victoria!!!

EDIT:: Chapter name is????????

4. Rani Veko

Rani Veko Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 22, 2000
    Well, we're still deciding that, and hopefully we'll have settled on an official chapter name by next week's meeting.

In the meantime, feel free to go ahead and use "Victoria FanForce" as a working title for us, sound good? :)

And I'll tell ya, that was the fastest election I've ever seen! I figured with 8 people there, the quickest and non-political way to go about the nominations process was to have a show of hands of those who didn't want to be nominated. I wasn't expecting to see 7 hands raised!!! :eek:

Thanks for the well-wishes, guys, it's appreciated.

Yours,

- Rani
    Victoria City Representative

P.S. How soon will it be before my decoder ring, key to the V.I.P. washroom, and gold-plated desk nameplate arrive in the mail? ;)

5. YoungJediNiagara

YoungJediNiagara RSA Emeritus FF Canada star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 23, 2001
    I'm emailing Hama right now.

I'll post the welcome in the "new" CR board and await your entrance.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.