main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Victoria FF off board meeting/planning Sept

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by TR0773, Aug 31, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Lets start getting together and put some effort into hooking up, if we don't we may lose out board.

I suggest sometime in Sept, I know school is starting for some, but there is some urgency for the meeting since we haven't had a succesful one in a long time.

Post what days are good for you, I volunteer to copy all the names and dates on a calendar (hard copy) and let everyone know the results.

Next bring up topics of interest, post a short idea with your availability dates. I suggest anything that gets us doing something as a group, or a section of us doing something together. Alakins idea of the last viewing of SW ROTS at the Roxy, was an excellent suggestion for last month.

I'll start off: The latter 3 Fri, Sat, Sun this month are good for me.
    My suggestions for group participation:
    Brainstorming Ideas for Halloween party, ie SW spooky house idea?
    Partaking in the Xmas parade this November
    Group photo, hit all the local tourist traps, and get our pictures in front of them wearing SW stuff.

next...

Randy

2. CrazyMike

CrazyMike Former Mod & RSA star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 4, 2000
    FYI Randy you folks are not loosing your board and if you were I would give ample warning that was going to happen :)

3. TR0773

TR0773 Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 22, 2003
    Ok bad choice of words "if we don't we may lose out board" forget I even said it, but the fact is we do need to start getting together a little more often. Hence this posting topic.

Randy

4. NessaSolo

NessaSolo Jedi Youngling

May 15, 2005
    Ooh I love the idea of the Christmas parade, or any other chance to wear our costumes. Also, ROTS on DVD... possibly do something for that?

Yes I have school starting, but would be available (as of right now) on Friday or Saturday evening, or possibly Sunday afternoon. Where were you thinking of holding the meeting?

I hope more people can get involved. Perhaps the summer was a bad time as people are away.

Vanessa

5. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    There is a definite requirement for a meeting, especially for those members of the local (Victoria) FF who haven't availed themselves yet of the opportunity to meet the rest of us face-to-face. This month is going to be tight, though. Don't forget the Planetarium thing over in Vancouver 10 Sep, plus the Convention meeting the evening of 18 Sep. I'll do what I can to squeeze it in certainly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.