Victoria Forum Roll Call!

Discussion in 'Victoria, BC' started by Qui-Dawn, Apr 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui-Dawn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Okay, this is getting a little strange.... Where *is* everyone, huh? I mean, I know *I'm* here frequently and reliably, but it sure seems like the rest of you have gone incommunicado of late....so what's up with that, huh? Where *are* you?

And, yes, I'm aware I'm probably pushing overmuch, maybe even being a bit peevish for all I know, though assuredly that's not my intention. What *is* my intention, however, is to wake this place up again, for pity's sake! Honestly, if I didn't know better, I'd start to think that I was - gasp! - the only one here....and I *know* that's simply not the case, so....well. I'm waiting....

Not to even mention the fact that, well....shouldn't we have a solid publicized notice of our next meet up somewhere, as soon as possible? I don't think I've seen anything thus far.... Of course, I haven't seen much of *any* activity here of late, other than me, that is. And it is getting *mighty* lonely.... ;)

Dawn.
  2. Rani Veko Jedi Master

star 4
    Qui-Dawn, please do try not to panic. You'll scare the Jawas and they're skittish enough as it is. :)

As you can see, you were posting this while I was writing an answer to your question in the other thread and creating a new one about the next meeting. I had to phone around to some of the Tim Hortons in town just to track down which one of them was "the one near the Caprice Theatre", which is about as specific as we got when planning this at our last meeting.

Unfortunately this wasn't something I got around to doing until this afternoon, between getting my car repaired, planning and attending a 7-year-old's birthday, editing two drafts of a fiction competition entry for a friend, and other time-consuming errands. I haven't been at home much this last week, and remote computer access doesn't always come easily, either.

I'll try to have meeting notices out earlier in future. My responsability, my bad.

Regards,

- Rani
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.