main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Victoria Jedi Council

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Pagz, Apr 19, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pagz

Pagz Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    Okay, for a long while now I've been reading the "Jedi council" posts at Aint it cool news and been seething with envy. Not because they get to be on AICN, or they have collectively a lot of info regarding the new trilogy. No, what I'm envious of is that they have this large group of fans who get together and just talk about star wars for however many hours. Long have I wanted to have a group of friends who just got together every so often to hang out, talk star wars and just generally hve a good time. So, the question is, am I the only fan in Victoria who thinks like this? Does anyone else out there think it would be a lot of fun to just have a group get together at like Boston Pizza or some such place to just hang out, have some food and geek out about star wars past, present and future? Anyway, if anyone is interested, post here, maybe we can get together a jedi council of our own.

2. Mystic_Warrior_Queen

Mystic_Warrior_Queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2005
    You are not alone! I completley agree.
    that would be awsome! I think it would pretty cool to just discuss everything about Star Wars what great fun ! I love the saga and I am driving my buds crazy when I talk about it; all I do is ask specific questions because none of them like it! Lol so yes it would be lot's of fun jo just talk about it.

3. Pagz

Pagz Jedi Youngling

Apr 19, 2005
    Alright, the Jedi Council of Victoria expands to *drumroll* 2. But we're on our way. Anybody else on board?

4. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Sounds good, guys. Count me in! so when and here do we meet up? What are y'all into?

5. SabotJune

SabotJune Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2000
    Count me in too! I remember the first Jedi Council that I read. I went online just after hosting a 20th Anniversary screening of RETURN OF THE JEDI at my place. Hopefully we can get one together before ROTS comes out.

6. Mystic_Warrior_Queen

Mystic_Warrior_Queen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 25, 2005
    Only 19 days left? what are your plans guys for seeing the film and hanging out.

7. SabotJune

SabotJune Jedi Youngling

Dec 29, 2000
    I've booked the whole week off work (May 16 until whenever) to celebrate Ep 3. I'm also available a few days prior to that too.

8. _Derisa_Ollamhin_

_Derisa_Ollamhin_ Jedi Master star 4

Jul 31, 2000
    Well, there's a FanForce meeting this Saturday at Alzu's, y'all can come to that and we can work on plans for the opeing and the line-up and all that. :)

*Derisa*

9. haruwindsong

haruwindsong Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 2, 2004
    I'm offering my place for an evening. Our living room hosts a 42 inch flat screen TV AND I just happen to have the DVD set of IV-VI I'm also off work the entire week that ROTS hits the scren. I'm in Gordon Head on an easy bus route. Any takers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.