main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victoria. BC Victoria Toy Show

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by Dango, Oct 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I dont know if anybody is interested in this but on sunday thers a toy show in the Mary Winspear center in Sidney thats supposed to be on eof the biggest in western Canada or the west coast, I can't remember, anyways if anyones interested in picking up star wars stuff (because I assume there will be more than toys) they should go check it out. Unfortunately i forgot the times though, but I'm sure you can look them up somewhere and i know its advertised either in monday magazine or the times colonist.

2. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    Hey Dango! I am going to be there, My friend has a table and I will probably be selling a few things there(not much though) I too am not sure of the time but I think it starts at 9am. In regards to the silver VADER we are supposed to be getting them just no date has been issued yet. Keep your eyes open in November some time but my sources say we will be getting the VADER VOICE CHANGER in for $39.99.

Dave

3. Aurra-Singg

Aurra-Singg Jedi Youngling

Oct 8, 2004
    I've gone to that once or twice - it's really good if you're looking for older toys, say 50's-70's vintage, but (unless it's changed since) not so good for anything much more recent. In other words, perhaps a good place to find OT-based toys but unlikely you'll find much related to TPM/AOTC.

4. Dango

Dango Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 8, 2004
    I'm just goin there in hopes of pickin ups some POTF2 stuff. And thanks Dave for the silver vader and voice changer news.

5. DARKSIDE-DAVE

DARKSIDE-DAVE Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 7, 2004
    I found ot it will open at 8am and I will be there in STAR WARS clothing so if I see anyone dressed in our holy grail logo say "HI".....No problem about the news Dango!

6. Vills-Kavic

Vills-Kavic Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 8, 2003
    I have found the Victoria Toy Show a GREAT place for vintage toys. There are quite a few good sellers there, and they make up for not having many sellers by having fabulous inventory. I got everything from a $2 Bossk to Max Rebo's full band!

A must for collectors in town.

7. sirliam

sirliam Jedi Youngling

Aug 12, 2001
    We have a grat shop in Glasgow with the silver figures and tons of other stuff, including the figures from the Clone Wars animated series. If anybody wants me to I can find out prices and ship stuff.

-Liam

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.