** Victorville Christmas Parade ** Saturday, December 1st

Discussion in 'Inland Empire CA' started by jedifan77, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    That's okay Kari. :_| J/K. We did have a good time, and so did Seth! That picture of him and Robert is so darn cute! Darren wants to do a carbonite Han float next year with fog coming up out of it...
  2. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sounds like fun! My goal is to work on getting the morning parking and the after parade shuttling all done a little better. Think I need to have several cars parked at the end.
  3. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Yeah, we have GOT to do a float next time! Marching is fun too, but riding on a float would sooo rock. That carbonite idea sounds great! To make it good we'd need at least Han, Leia, Vader, Boba Fett, and a couple troopers. If we could get a Chewie and Lando too, that'd be awesome![face_dancing] Bopy, here we are already planning for next year![face_laugh]

I'm capturing the parade footage as I type. :) Dad did a pretty good job.

Great pictures, Kari!

This is going to be a good music video. I can feel it in my bones. Whaddya think, should I use 'Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree'? [face_thinking]
  4. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You always pick really good music so use what you think is best.
  5. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, I don't think we'd really need a Han since he'd be the one in carbonite! But I am hoping to have a Boushh Leia by next Christmas, so that would work perfectly!
  6. LazloToth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Would it therefore be logical to build a Jabba for the float?
  7. DarthMalum Jedi Master

star 2
    Thanks to SyruSkywalker for allowing us to have the party there and then leting us into the secret Sanctum.thanks to everyone for the food and drinks, and thanks to all of you for making it such a fun time even freezing in the wind we were all still laughing.
  8. Robeewankenobe Jedi Knight

star 3
    He is the Seth is the cute one!
    Thanks anyway.
    Rob
  9. Cara_Undercover_Jedi Jedi Master

star 4
    Oh, I get it! Episode six Carbonite!

A Jabba? Eesh, that'd be tricky...maybe we could ask to borrow the one that was at CIV, LOL.
  10. Symina Jedi Master

star 4
    Maybe someone can wear a green fat suit with a tail attached. LOL!
  11. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Wanted to let everyone know, we had a blast. Yes I did wear myself out, but it was for a good reason. A big thank you to our hostess, Sharon and our caterer, Minda. The food was great and the company was even greater. The gift exchange was so much fun. Haven't seen the pics yet, but I am sure they are great. You all have made my holidays. Another Big thank you to ObiShawn for coming. Of course, it was great to see him and the H-Wing again.
  12. HanChewie Jedi Master

star 4
    Those pics, Kari, are great. The one with the guys in line for the toliet, was priceless. A fun day for all. Just cold. The pics of the Falcon and H-Wing were great. The whole group was great. Made my holidays. I got emotional when we turned on to the main road and saw the crowd. We were playing Christmas music in the car, from the car stereo, but the unit would not play on the outside of the car. Gotta fix that for next year. We all had a great time. Thank you to everybody.
  13. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Did anybody lose a saber hilt? I guess Obi-Shawn found one in his trunk.
  14. Obi-Shawn_C Jedi Knight

It's a very nice saber, and compliments the satin-lined velveteen cape left with it. :D
  15. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I spoke with JO about the saber and robe. Seems that both items belong to her beloved hubby, DM.
  16. UsedToBeUndercover Jedi Knight

star 1
    Video uploaded!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bofr4DIpps
  17. jedifan77 Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I LOVE IT!!! =D=

You do a really good job on the videos! Thanks, so much, for all your hard work!

I hope you don't mind, but I posted a link to it on the 501st and the RL boards. Since they also participated (well, the 501st did) I thought they'd enjoy it. Also wanted to share some of that IEFF talent with them!
  18. jangosmom Jedi Knight

star 3
    Great job on the video Cara!!! You're very talented!
  19. LazloToth Jedi Knight

star 1
    Loved the Video! It was wonderful to relive the event!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.