main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Victory

Discussion in 'Archive: Quad Cities (old board)' started by qcjedijustin, Nov 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. qcjedijustin

qcjedijustin Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2002
    thank you all for your help in re-electing a Christian President to lead this country we could not have done it without your faithfullness and help

2. DoctorD52

DoctorD52 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 29, 2003
    Keep YOUR politics off the boards, please.

3. TT_Boy

TT_Boy Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 13, 2004
    You are starting to make people mad and you will get band from the boards.

4. UluUlix

UluUlix Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2003
    Although I share your enthusiasm and excitement, the boards is not a place for partisan politics. I think it was fine to remind people to vote, it was wrong to suggest who they vote for. And as I share the same faith as you, others do not want to hear that news either. I am not censoring you, however please refrain from discussion of religion and politics on the boards, or search for a board that may be devoted to one of those topics.

Thank you very much for your cooperation with this matter and let's not have any more debate. And please anyone else who reads this, do not name call or belittle anyone for their beliefs or ideas. I have learned a huge lesson in the last few months, so please dont repeat my mistakes.

5. ChrisKenobi

ChrisKenobi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 22, 2002
    It is bad enought that the religious right has hijacked the Republican party. I will not let them hijack to QCJO. Relgion has no place on the boards. I hope in the next four years Bush will listen more to the people than to Jesus.

6. darth_Doh

darth_Doh Jedi Youngling

Jun 2, 2003
    ENOUGH!!!!
    So Bush won get over it do your little dance or cry but just get over with. The boards shouldn't be used to bandy about your political belifes. They are for Star Wars, so Stop talking about Bush and start talking EP3. The trailer is out so go to that topic and talk about it. I repeat ENOUGH!!!!

7. qcjedijustin

Jul 22, 2002
    I'm sorry i started this craziness...i meant to offend no one.
    However, i didn't think twice about stating personal opinion on here because of the conversation a little bit ago about the bars and strip clubs to go to for a birthday party...if personal things are so bad then why did that topic not get ANY criticizm-after all it had nothing to do with Star Wars.
    but again, I am sorry, i didnt mean to start any of this and as for me i wont say personal opinion on these boards again.

8. qcjedijustin

Jul 22, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.