main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Video from CIII

Discussion in 'Archive: Santa Cruz, CA' started by DarkLordSid, Jun 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarkLordSid

DarkLordSid Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    Here's a link to a video that was posted on the Costume Forums

http://www.members.aol.com/revenant1971/Celebration3.wmv

Obi and Ani are in there twice whacking away at each other, nice stuff. Don't know who the Sid is, but I don't think it's me.

Grats Kim, looks very cool.

2. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    I saw that last week and forgot to post about it. It's great! Whoever made it put a lot of effort into it, and it shows!

3. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Thanks...I was really jazzed when I saw it. I keep looking at the Sid.. wondering...sometimes it could be you, other times.. no.. Hmmm. And the Dooku, I think he was from San Diego, anyways, he definitely looked good enough to do a double-take. He and I managed to "square off" a couple of times as Obi and the Count.. very fun.

4. Siri-Tachi

Siri-Tachi Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2005
    Oh that was Cool! I would like to do up some film with all of us! How about it gang?

I have a nice movie camera on loan for a bit?

5. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
  6. DarkLordSid

Aug 3, 2004
    ((snickers)) Okay, I'm just kidding. Sure, but don't know when we will next all be together, except at the Boardwalk, and any filming we would do there would look like a "Lost Boys" sequel (since that is where it was filmed).

Besides, I don't have a good side....

7. Kai_Vandekar

Kai_Vandekar Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 9, 2005
    *sniffle* When I lived in SC, I'd take friends on tours of Lost Boys locations, but most are gone, now. Boardwalk is still there, obviously, and the old bridge, and the Chaminade. But Atlantis is now in a building at the other end of the mall (it's the comic book store in the film that was portrayed as being on the wharf. It never was. It was in a blue building on the bayward side of the Pacific Garden Mall) as its original building had to be destroyed after the 1989 earthquake. I remember walking in there the day after and the floor bowing under my feet. And lots of other locations are gone now, too. V. sad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.