main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Abq ~*Video Game Thread*~

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by LadyNaberrie, Oct 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. black_8ight

black_8ight Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 3, 2004
    "I'm screwed! I have Anakin almost all 3rd level abilities. Now I can't get Obi-Wan to beat him."

I did the same damn thing [face_laugh]

2. Salvan

Salvan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    The General and Cin Drallig were the toughest for me. I think that Cin was so hard because you had to tear through Serra first.

3. obi_dave_kenobi

obi_dave_kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 10, 2004
    My wife suprised me with the ROTS game yesterday, Yess, Now I get to share in the Joy..

4. MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975

MUMJEKAALBJEDI1975 Jedi Youngling

May 5, 2005
    Has anyone ever tried that new Star wars Plug in video game for kids its damn hard!

5. BrotherHalo

BrotherHalo RSA Emeritus and Heckler star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 12, 2003
    The one with the Darth Vader controller? Yeah, some of the games are tough, but fun!

6. Hitman90

Hitman90 Jedi Youngling star 2

Apr 4, 2005
    1. Star Wars battlefront(PS2)
    2. Grand thert auto: San andreas(PS2)
    3.Star wars: republic commando(X BOX)
    4. splinter cell(PS2)
    these are just a few of my favorate games

7. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
  8. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Finally started playing ROTS game, it rocks, makes up for all thos Half Fast games lucas arts relesed for all those years (that is with the exception of Battlefront, which Still makes me giggle after taking out an Ewok)

9. nmfiredawg

nmfiredawg Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    I thought that ROTS was one of the worst ones yet. Completed in about 7 hours. Give my KOTOR and KOTOR2 anyday. Yes the movie shots are nice but....

10. Salvan

Salvan Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 4, 2004
    My brothers and I played for hours in the VS mode. That is were the fun is at hehe but I will agree it was too short and I bend my knee to you cause 7 hours!! Man I spent like 2 hours fighting Grievous and at least another hour on Cin Dralling. I had it on hard though....to be honest i thought I put it on easy, which was my intent from the start to play through the game faster;) but I accedently hit the button and it went to hard and I didnt notice until stage 17 and by then it was too late hehe

11. jango_junkie

jango_junkie Jedi Master star 3

Apr 3, 2005
    Not getting off the ROTS subject, I finally got Republic Commando and I love it! I like the action of this game, Now, I just beat the IG-100 (Grievous Bodyguard) on Kashyyyk and boy are they tough to kill. It is one of the best games that I have played in a while other than Battlefront. KOTOR games make me lose interest after a while, I don't like role play games I guess. I am not getting ROTS until the movie is out, I am so full of spoilers I figure that I will give it a rest for a while until NEXT WEEK!

Delta 38 out.

12. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    Oooh, too bad you didn't wait till this Friday:

http://www.compusa.com/specials/darkside/default.asp?cmid=top

13. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I'm sorry but KOTOR was boring. took too damm long to do anything, and you don't have any control over your character, you just say hit and watch them do it. It's like playing the coaching mode on Madden, rather be on the field than the sidelines.

14. WomackD

WomackD Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 20, 2003
    What makes KOTOR so good is the writing.. Better scripts than the first two prequels, and probably better than Sith too (unfortunetly).

15. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I was so bored with the gameplay on that game, I may have preferred watching the holiday special, How Inzane is that!

16. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    Kotor was the first RPG that i had ever played. It takes some getting used to, but i have since moved on to KOTOR 2 and Jade Empire. Both of which are pretty good games as well. I still say that KOTOR is the best game on the Xbox, by far..

17. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    Battlefront and soon Battlefront 2!

18. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    Battlefront was great to begin with, but not enough depth overall.. Flying the ships is pretty much pointless, the "battlefield" is too small. Online multiplayer is probably great with this one, but I dont have Xbox live.

Galactic Battlegrounds is a good one.. Empire at War should be really good..

19. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I still haven't played KOTOR or KOTORII. I've played a bit of Battlefront on Jess' X-Box. But I want to get it for the PC. But my PC is not buff enough to play it.

I've heard Jade Empire is the r0x0r. Haven't played it, though.

20. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    You definetly need to play KOTOR, but definetly avoid Obiwan for xbox.. blech...

21. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    It was more entertaining than KOTOR!

22. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    C'mon.. Everything is better than Obiwan... Give KOTOR the love it deserves.

23. BrotherHalo

May 12, 2003
    I heard ObiWan sucked. The camera angles sucked, the gameplay sucked, it was just too quickly rushed out the door...

24. WomackD

Aug 20, 2003
    Are you going to tune into MTV tonight at 9PM EST, to see the unveiling of the new Xbox 360 system?

25. obi_dave_kenobi

Sep 10, 2004
    I will not, defer! I ask for a vote of no confidence in the amount of time I wasted on that game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.