main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Video Games

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by DarthSkywalker360, Apr 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cor-AlGelkar

Cor-AlGelkar Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 18, 2003
    My son is a huge MechWarrior/Mech Assault fan. Also loved FutureCop and wishes they'd make a new one.

I can't play games too much. Have one eye and no depth perception and the motion of these new games make sme physically ill. I'd love to play JA or Galaxies but just can't do it

2. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    Does anyone have a PS2 that they would like to sell? Mine has died and I'd rather try to buy one from someone that doesn't use it anymore than to pay for a refurbished one.

3. Jedi_Junkie

Jedi_Junkie Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 6, 2003
    Whoa... It.... died?

4. Sean_Starrider

Sean_Starrider Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 30, 2002
    It's been dieing for awhile and it finally died completely last night. I tried to fix it myself following multiple websites that tell you how to with no luck, Time to break down and get a new one.

5. Qui-Gon_Ludo

Qui-Gon_Ludo Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 8, 2002
    Imperial Crackdown has started AJ!!! My advice is... AVOID CORONET!! They had about 60 stormtroopers and 20 AT-ST... and last time I saw them, they were heading for the Rebel base near Tantive, your city!! :eek: I think I'll stay in hiding on Dathomir for now :)

6. padawan_schlicher

padawan_schlicher Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 7, 2002
    I heard!!!! I was headed to coronet to help fight them! My guild along with other rebels took out at least 2 walkers that I know of. Things calmed down before I got there though.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.